What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't decide whether to stay up all night or go to sleep and get some rest for school in the morning....haha I guess I'll find out which it is in the morning. :p

Well it's a new day with a fresh start and I feel better.

Of course, I am taking my car to the garage this morning and this all could come a-tumbling down if I hear that I need $1,500 worth of repairs. HAH.

Oh, ha... I'm so funny. :p

The aroma of burnt coffee lingers like the stench of death, a smear in my day, and a waste of good coffee. The repairs to my car are only half of what I feared, yet still TOO GODDAMN MUCH MONEY!

argh

loketron said:
your letting somebody get in your head! dont do that!
im a bit chubs but i plan to do something about it..
omg. "chubs"

"I've got chubs for you. Little bitty chubs for you" sklajfadslkjfsda

lol, my boyfriend is so lame for getting this song stuck in my head.

Discretion advised:

loketron said:
your letting somebody get in your head! dont do that!
I don't usually let people get into my head, I don't usually feel this way, but today I when I was getting dressed I hated what I could see, I was already in a bad mood anyway... I'm just extremely sensitive (perhaps overly so) about my weight is all. I'm a bit under 7 stone and I'm 5 foot 2 inches (or maybe 1 inch, I really hope I grow a little bit more because it's quite annoying not being able to reach things) tall and my doctor actually says I'm verging on being underweight.

I still want a 'wasp' waist and slimmer thighs without having to wear a corset though.

loketron said:
im a bit chubs but i plan to do something about it..
Can't tell from your picture though.

thank you broken doll
and while im not a fatty fat fat, i have a little bit extra. all in due time it will be gone though.
i went for a run today!!!!!!!!!!!woooooo hoooooo!!
work starts tommorow! life is alright for once!!

I was hungery so I ate.
I am not angery, so no dramma.
Sometimes I feel lonely, but it passes.
I'm tired...I'm really, really tired. It had been a long hard day at work today. Actaully i havn't had a day off for a couple of weeks.

I'm just going to listen some mellow new age music and fall sleep.
Tomorrow is my day off. Hopefully I'll get my truck back.

So much for my fucken rest...

My father is being a total fucken jerk. He's bitching, moaning and complaining about honeysuckle..nag..nag..nag like a little *****
to my mother. And it has nothing to do with her. Never mind that her sister just passed away.
He's not being supportive to her at all..or at very least if he's not going to do that...at least give her space and time
to process her sister's death.

Her sister's passing is starting to hit her. She totally spaced it today, which is undrstandable considering.

*hugs crow*

parents suck :(

I'm so tempted to say fresia studying for my earth's systems science test

this is bullshit you can't give us two midterms and a final

It's 2am I can not do anymore of my rhetoric presentation god I hope it's enough

I don't want to fail if I fail I'm going to die D;

I just want to curl up in the fetal position and die, the black terrifying ominous clouds overhead ready to down pour my my crashing gpa right on my head D;

what do you think guys should I just say fresia it ??

give up on studying for this test get some sleep

i went to most of the lectures I kinda paid attention it's an hour and a half class

:(

*sighs*

well fresia me and good night

Latest posts

Back