What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a major argument with the ex when he picked up the girls this evening.

He had me totally enraged all over again with his conceit, self-absorption and condescension. The thing is, I could see that he was actually enjoying himself. I hate myself for that loss of control.

But most of all, I hate that ************. I am still nauseated and trembling.

cheaptrickfan said:

Hugs for CTF

Badjedidude said:
I won't be on here for a couple of days or more...so enjoy my absence, peeps. :p

They might have to shut down the site without you BJD :p

cheaptrickfan said:
Had a major argument with the ex when he picked up the girls this evening.

He had me totally enraged all over again with his conceit, self-absorption and condescension. The thing is, I could see that he was actually enjoying himself. I hate myself for that loss of control.

Wow... makes me glad I still get along with all the women I have dated, lived with, or married (except the one that found "god" and rattles on about the end of days)

I still want breast implants, even a padded bra that fits perfectly makes no difference as I've got nothing to put in one...
I really want sugary food right now.
I wish I was an inch or two taller because not being able to reach things is really annoying.
I'm thinking about my boyfriend.
I'm thinking about my future...
I have no hopes left to be crushed.

I think I should go see a counsellor again, there are issues that need to be resolved...
I think that all of my efforts are in vain, I am seeking help for my problems and really trying to change certain aspects of my life but everything I do makes no difference what so ever, nothing changes and seeing a doctor about my depression was a complete waste of time.

mintymint said:
They might have to shut down the site without you BJD

INTERNET FIXED!!! Muwa ha ha!! :D

Now if my little bro goes near the wireless router/ethernet port, I will kick him sqwaley in da nuts.

Badjedidude said:
mintymint said:
They might have to shut down the site without you BJD

INTERNET FIXED!!! Muwa ha ha!! :D

Now if my little bro goes near the wireless router/ethernet port, I will kick him sqwaley in da nuts.

I'll roshambo you :p

man you know what freaks me out when my itunes shuffle pattern repeates it self

it's freaky

although i do enjoy that it very often seems to play the string tribute of the last song it played

by the way hmm interesting question modestmouse i suppose you would have to use the SCIENCETIFIC METHOD!!! DUN DUNU DUNNN!

hehe ( i know this by heart, since for some strange reason even in college ever science class starts out with this) ( although I don't like it when they use hypothesis and theory interchangeably)
step one observe the magnets, the NS ends attract each other but the SS and NN repell each other why is that measure the N force of the repelling and attracting try differnt sizes and strengths of magnetics, are there any variables that affect the pull?

step 2 formulate a hypothesis

step 3 test your hypothesis!

if your experiment proved your hypothesis move on to step 5, if not go back to step 2 and formulate a new hypothesis, repeat until either infinity, or you get an experiment that proves your hypthosis.

step 5 publish your results

step 6 continue experiments to further back up your hypothesis

your welcome

:D

and well does google count as a scientist

http://www.wisegeek.com/how-do-magnets-work.htm

yourwelcome

and let's see how many hours of sleep will i need over the next 3 weeks in order to avoid death and a severe mental breakdown?

man I'm so messed at least the unveristy could buy me breakfast at least :p

finals are comming....
*jaws theme*

dun dun du duuuu

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

D;

gahh evil rhetoric teacher i just finished my campus event essay and i get an email saying i need to have a rough draft and a speech outline tomorrow

gah!

WHORE!

*hugs shells* I know what you mean it's strange

and why oh why do i have no food

gahh finish one essay get started on a other can't even get a snack in between

hah freshman 15 my ass

I am thinking about running away from home (I live with my mother and irritating 17 y/o brother), I sick to death of the place, the area and my life and I figure I have nothing to lose. I've saved up nearly enough money to manage on my own for a little while...

I never do this, but this is just a testament to the sort of day it's been the pat 24 hours: If any of you are the praying or meditating or incense-burning, smudge-pot-lighting spiritual types, could you please keep me in your thoughts? I'm dealing with some heavy honeysuckle today. I need all the positive thoughts sent my way I can get.

Also, if anyone happens to have a big ole bag of cash just lying around, I could see that it finds a good home. <--Sorry, I had to try. :p

Thanks in advance, friends.

I was thinking "How can two freakin' cats create so much poo in 24hrs?"

@Broken_Doll, if you are a minor ride it out - I ran away several times and it was fun (30 yrs ago it was a bit safer to be 15 and on your own) but all it did was make life harder as I entered the adult years.

cheaptrickfan said:
Also, if anyone happens to have a big ole bag of cash just lying around, I could see that it finds a good home. <--Sorry, I had to try. :p

MEGAMILLIONS!

Orthochromatic said:
MEGAMILLIONS!

Oh, man... if only. I think my odds of winning the lottery are about the same as the odds of my finding a big ole bag of cash.

cheaptrickfan said:
I never do this, but this is just a testament to the sort of day it's been the pat 24 hours: If any of you are the praying or meditating or incense-burning, smudge-pot-lighting spiritual types, could you please keep me in your thoughts? I'm dealing with some heavy honeysuckle today. I need all the positive thoughts sent my way I can get.

The hugs should be crossing the Appalachians by now. Sit tight :rolleyes:

mintymint said:

I think you mean the Berkshires. If they're crossing the Apps you must have sent them BJD's way. :p

Thanks, Minty. You're a pal. :D

cheaptrickfan said:
mintymint said:

I think you mean the Berkshires. If they're crossing the Apps you must have sent them BJD's way. :p

Thanks, Minty. You're a pal. :D

Technically they can be referred to as the Northern Appalachian Mountains. But you're right. I should have said Berkshires :p

Latest posts

Back