What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Letters to Juliet" is "The most romantic movie of the year?" *eye roll* It looks like "the stupidest, sappiest movie of the summer" to me.

Also, if one more person puts words in my mouth, I'm going to flip my lid.

Hates when strangers reject good intentions.

On another note, i'm pretty **** fantastic.

fresia insecurities and low self confident, fresia them up the ass! I'm trying to enjoy myself here, stop ******* with me!

I'm thinking about the long letter I e-mailed to my boyfriend, I'm glad I clicked 'Send'.
He e-mailed me back a letter telling me how much he loved me, that my letter made him smile.
I'm not sure if I'll ever tell him that I cheated on him too, I don't think he'd be too angry or hurt, after all he was encouraging such behaviour, but still, it would probably only give us something else to fight about...
We have nothing left to fight about, we are now on more even footing and now we're both really, really trying to make this work and trying not to drag up the past because it can't be changed and it does us no good.
We think that things can slowly start getting better now.

I'm thinking about rolling another joint.

cool I got a C in rhetoric happy

:)

now i just have to sign up for fall classes get my ap credits and email someone as to why I only have 15 credit hours
grr I should have gotten 16

gah!

bastards

oh well

considering the amount of effort I put in ( or loack there of :p)

I kicked ass

there are actually a surprisingly few number of people at least from what I've seen that can say they made it through their first year of college without failing a single class or getting arrested

HOORAY

:D

also my step sister got arrested the other day for possion of mj

so in comparsion my dfad sees what a great daughter I am

yay

:p

boy I always feel great after a 12 hour day of sleep

:D that probably isn't very happy but

woot summer

haha drinking with old people is fun

my neighbor's 61st birthday was today

had some burgers and some ice cream cake, abnd a little bit of lemon something

it was pretty fun

im thinking about how people tend not to stick around in life which is probably why the older i get the less i initiate anything with people.

The only redeeming qualities of summer are: buying fresh sweet corn at road stands, drinking iced tea by the gallon (not the southern sweet tea, either), and AIR CONDITIONING

It is going to be in the 80s today and that means I will be one cranky-ass *****. I miss the snow. I'm making a gallon of iced tea today and hunkering down in the lovely cool interior of my house. A crisp G&T might be in my future too, once all the kids' soccer games are done with.

Dad is still in the Hospital. I guess he's going to live...

On a good note. My youngest duagther Kelsie got a hold of me today.
I love her and miss her so much.

My philandering, self absorbed, narcissistic sackface of a father was involved in procreation and now I have a half-sister.

Bless her and give her strength.

tell me what a good guy he is after he spends eleven years, is with you before, during, and after childbirth, buys you a house and a car, supports you through achieving three college degrees, and is there every step of the way dealing with a child with a chronic lifelong illness. tell me then...lol. when that day comes, i'll listen, until then, shut the fresia up. :)

The only acceptable reason to be sitting around half-naked and sweaty ought to be "tons of sex," not "stupid change in the weather."

*grumble*

cheaptrickfan said:
The only acceptable reason to be sitting around half-naked and sweaty ought to be "tons of sex," not "stupid change in the weather."

*grumble*

yeah, or an intense workout, which i suppose sex could be, lol. :p

Just_Some_Dude said:
cheaptrickfan said:

*grumble*

yeah, or an intense workout, which i suppose sex could be, lol. :p

It could be; sadly it is not the case with me today.

It's only MAY!! It is too early for me to turn on the AC.

woot go spare major props to ya

and wow getting up at a remotely sane time is a lot harder in practice then it is in theory

Latest posts

Back