What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SophiaGrace said:
Library computers suck. They wont let me go on facebook. They wont let me go into ALL chat, or activate Facebook chat. -_-

**** them all! -_- lol :p

The computers at my library are running Windows 2000... I installed Firefox on the most of the computers, ha ha!

I'm wondering if I should get dressed and watch the contruction near my place. Not a whole lot of excitement, just excavators slowly digging dirt and dumping the into dump trucks. There going to be doing that for awhile becuase it's part of the highway that connects to the new overpass. I will take pictures and post them if I remember too.

I just woke up....and I had the most EROTIC dream...

I stood on some porch and made out with Jackson Rathbone all night. It was litterally for hours. As he is the most attractive man alive I quite enjoyed myself. I kept thinking " I hope my husband doesnt come outside" I would never actually make out with jackson rathbone....well, maybe :(

two points.

1. omg, headache.

and,

2. summer can piss off. i've had enough. today was my breaking point. it's too goddamn hot and humid.

Thinking about how much I will have to spend for parts for my laptop. I have an estimate (approx)

Motherboard: 150
USB ports: 25
Keyboard: 50
Power Adapter: 89
Laptop Casing 30
Battery 169

These are probably the list of things that are most important first.

So, if I buy all that, it'll be about 3-4 hundred dollars.

I have a Toshiba Satellite L550 that I bought in September 2009, anyone have any idea how much these parts will be to be exact? I couldn't find the prices on Toshiba's website, except for the Power Adapter and Battery.

I take a fist full of pills, 2 times per day- LIKE A FREAK!

I hope that these new Source Naturals Bioperine supplements will increase the absorption of my other dietary supplements.
They are available from Amazon for under 8 (10mg 120ct.) bucks, with free shipping! SCORE!

im in a surprisingly good mood despite having to wake up earlier than normal to work a 4 hour shift tomorrow. but knowing why im in that good mood makes me think of something else that is kinda killing it.

I just noticed that I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and it's after 1. Thank goodness for ReminderFox.

how am i going to pay back those $400?.....

also, i was thinking about this quote from scary movie 4:

"i built a robot out of chocolate..."

thank you for reading :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :p

Boy says : "You're beautiful."

Soph says: ...*draws a blank as to what is an appropriate response*

Quick! Think of a come-back!

O_-

erm....

*thinking*

*awkward silence ensues*

"I know. LOL" and then thinks to herself "God that sounded concieted."

I'm losing my mind...I'm listening to Lady Ga-Ga and actually singing along with it. Time to take a break, the paint fumes must be effecting me. Coffee--coffee---coffee

Latest posts

Back