What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Random side-note: I like that my hair is long enough so that I can twist it in a bun without using pins to secure it.

I know. I have too much time on my hands today.

Sometimes I wonder if people actually like me or if they just tolerate me, or if they have me around to amuse them, much like a trained monkey.

I might be having a breakdown today. :(

Hey cheaptrick fan, I like you and you do entertain me when I read some of your posts.....never knew you were a monkey though! Now that's impressive! Lol
Seriously though, i've seen plenty of your posts, I think you're great, a real part of this little (4000+) community. I realise you're just having a bad time at the mo, I hope you remember some people come here day after day to see how you (and the others) are doing :)

P.S. Feel free to correct some of my grammar if that will make you smile :)

Rammy said:
Hey cheaptrick fan, I like you and you do entertain me when I read some of your posts.....never knew you were a monkey though! Now that's impressive! Lol
Seriously though, i've seen plenty of your posts, I think you're great, a real part of this little (4000+) community. I realise you're just having a bad time at the mo, I hope you remember some people come here day after day to see how you (and the others) are doing :)

P.S. Feel free to correct some of my grammar if that will make you smile :)

Thanks, that means a lot to me, actually,

Your grammar is just fine, but thanks for the offer of being a sacrificial lamb. :D

Maybe I'll wake up feeling better tomorrow.

I'm listening to my audio book "Look Me In The Eye - My Life With Asperger's" by John Elder Robison.

*hugs CT*

well good news we have hbo, watching trueblood
we still can't get freaking wi fi :( so still no internet in bed, and taking turns online
went some errands and then went on a bike ride that was really fun went out and explored thee bike trail out back :D I found a great shortcut to the mall yay
there was even a pretty intense dirt path for some mountain biking super fun,crazy at one point there was a fallene log sandded down that said hey bike over me I'm a safe bridge hhahaha no

but it was still really fun went out and swung on some swings made for little kids

twas fun

*sighs* man classes start tomorrow
I don't know if I want to ride my bike or take the bus to classes first one at 10:30 :( I'll have to do the sad ceremonial setting of the alarm clock tonight
then I have 4 classes one after another, I get done around 2 so I'll probably come back and take a nap, theen I have to try and call mediacom try and figure out this wi fi honeysuckle, maybe I'll call my dad

Thanks, EvFan. xoxo

Good luck with classes today!

I feel numb today. I've pretty much given up on this job, since it's been over 2 weeks since the interview. I assume I didn't get it. Unfortunately, I have reached the 11th hour, and things are going to be changing, not necessarily for the good. They certainly won't be easy changes.

I could rail forever about the unfairness of it all, but need to remind myself that life is inherently unfair, so it's wasted breath.

I just have to suck it up and figure out what to do next.

i like you too cheaptrick:) i've always thought you were great, and funny too:) hope you are feeling better:)

cheaptrickfan said:
Thanks, EvFan. xoxo

Good luck with classes today!

I feel numb today. I've pretty much given up on this job, since it's been over 2 weeks since the interview. I assume I didn't get it. Unfortunately, I have reached the 11th hour, and things are going to be changing, not necessarily for the good. They certainly won't be easy changes.

I could rail forever about the unfairness of it all, but need to remind myself that life is inherently unfair, so it's wasted breath.

I just have to suck it up and figure out what to do next.

I am honestly sorry to read this...I've looked for your post saying you got it...****....But you're a fighter and will find the next path on the ole road to take. In one of your other posts upthread, you questiond whether folks just tolerated you.

I for one, can only say that I LIKE you. Your posts are strong and real. I feel you always come right from the gut and I always admire and appreciate that in a persons words.

I am leaving for Maine in 2 hrs or so... I have cleaned my car (in the rain), done some shopping, bought new books, now i just have to pack and clean the litter boxes.....

My dreams covered the full spectrum last night, from awesome and fun to to horrible and depressing.

Csmswhs, Soph and Nina - Thanks for the encouragement and support. :)

Dani, I hope you have a great vacation this week. You deserve it. :)

ah man it is hot as freaking hell,

classes were alright today, man there were people everywhere

I had 4 c lasses today all within 10 minutes of each other didn't have time for lunch until 2:30 really hated walking around campus instead of biking I'm going to have tom ask the bus driers If I can take my bike with me on the bus
still no wi fi I'll try calling my dad later gah!

I don't want to have to call mediacom because well mediacom sucks and I hate talking to the robotic custamer service machine you ever notice how it always have autamated answers for everything except for the problem you''re have
\yes of course it's plugged in yes of course I restarted the computer gah bastards

becuase we always try that before we have to resort to custamer service

I'm still suspicious of drinking the tap water here

dude IC's tap water is disugusting, it fiucking smells they take it from the lake and barely treat it so it taste like lake water, okay 30 miles away in CR we get out water from aquafilters and it is delicious,

I got a water filter but I'm still afraid to try the water

Latest posts

Back