What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lonesome....Awwwww, I hope you get to enjoy a lot of happy years with her now.

Evanfan...*hugs*

Imma thinkin I need to figure out how to put up an avatar....I'm such a clod with this **** machine...*sigh*

I'm happy for you, LC. ♥

Enough dilly-dallying. I've been waiting all **** week for the apple pie. Duh.

trying to drag myself to paint today

this morning was the nicest fall morning, i live in town, but i smelled hay

i've been trying to find music to paint to, but today, its just not there. despite that i picked this anyways
[youtube]DffS4szr1cw&feature=PlayList&p=4C15314BA517388D&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=16[/youtube]

i really have to paint that wall

Went to my favorite orchard and found that my preferred baking apples were in early, so I got 1/2 a bushel, plus a gallon of fresh (as in made this weekend) cider and two sugar pumpkins. Hell yes.

Also, when I asked about granulated maple sugar for baking, he said that they'd get me a 1-lb bag. fresia yes. Maple walnut apple dumplings/turnovers will be on the menu.

It was a lovely drive, though the leaves aren't quite at peak yet. Maybe in another week or so.

i have like no tolerance for stupid honeysuckle. like my tolerance level could actually be in the negative at this point.

i got a new battery for my car. apparentely changing the battery triggered some kind of anti-theft thing for the radio. now the radio wont work. i was pushing buttons to try to get it to work and apparentely i was putting in some code to make it work again which i dont get because everytime i pushed a button it just spelled the actual word "code" and then it said error. well i did this too many times and it locked me out. so now i have to unhook my battery for like 10 minutes to reset that. then i have to hold down 2 buttons for a few seconds and it will give me some kind of serial code. then i have to call the dealer and give them that serial code plus my vin # and they MAY give me a code to put into my radio to make it work.

my question is.... WHY?! why is all this necessary? what if they steal my battery? then because i had my battery stolen i would have to deal with this honeysuckle. situations like this is why i have no faith in humanity. this literally makes no sense. what is the point of this feature? if someone steals my battery im pretty sure they could care less if my radio works.

i hate stupid honeysuckle like this. it makes me want to punch things.

ctf....mmmmmm...... to every baked good you named, above.....

Edge--I wanted to punch things after just reading your post. My personal theory is they're generating business for eachother...anti-theft/battery folk. It seems to be a trend. You buy one thing and need 3 other things to make it work. One thing takes a crap on some gizzmo and 3 other things need to be fixed..ughhhh

I finally found a QUILTING CLASS!! Now I can cut up chunks of fabric so I can sew it back together.... :D

I still have no idea what I'm doing with my life. Just walking forward until the road ends I guess..

Nina said:
edgecrusher said:
my question is.... WHY?! why is all this necessary? what if they steal my battery? then because i had my battery stolen i would have to deal with this honeysuckle. situations like this is why i have no faith in humanity. this literally makes no sense. what is the point of this feature? if someone steals my battery im pretty sure they could care less if my radio works.

My personal theory is they're generating business for eachother...anti-theft/battery folk.

^^^What she said.

edgecrusher said:
i have like no tolerance for stupid honeysuckle. like my tolerance level could actually be in the negative at this point.

i got a new battery for my car. apparentely changing the battery triggered some kind of anti-theft thing for the radio. now the radio wont work. i was pushing buttons to try to get it to work and apparentely i was putting in some code to make it work again which i dont get because everytime i pushed a button it just spelled the actual word "code" and then it said error. well i did this too many times and it locked me out. so now i have to unhook my battery for like 10 minutes to reset that. then i have to hold down 2 buttons for a few seconds and it will give me some kind of serial code. then i have to call the dealer and give them that serial code plus my vin # and they MAY give me a code to put into my radio to make it work.

i hate stupid honeysuckle like this. it makes me want to punch things.

Wow so much work just for the radio.
Doesn't it have a CD player or something :p?

Today was supposed to be a DO SOMETHING AWESOME day, but it turned into an FML/be depressed day.

I'll try again tomorrow.

Shoot! I just saw that I have 500+ posts I was looking forward to # 500 to post something special but then I forgot. Oh Well...

I'm thinking.... I miss... so many people. I am SO freaking homesick and I just want some cuddles.
Real ones. Not emotes :(

aw I want kitties

and no academic responsibilities

aww I'm sorry you're feeling homesick purple :(

I'm sorry but ti's the best I can do

*hugs*

:)

Latest posts

Back