What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
csmswhs said:
he's back!

could tell you the story lol. will spare the details. he's back, that's all i know.

I'm glad to hear you were able to get your guitar back!! *hugs* :D
Aw tell us the details if you have time! :D

Nina said:
I've been out of touch for awhile. Life decided to take a trip down a BIG hill, but I've decided I need to pull my head out of the sand and start living again.

Nina!! Glad to hear from you again! I hope things brighten up for you soon, remember you can always PM me if you ever need someone to talk to! :) *hugs*

evanescencefan91 said:
OMFG!! YAYYY

I'm so glad it worked out for you csmswhs

god I'm so ******* tired,

fell asleep in like all my lectures today,

sleep on

:)

man I wish we had some food here,
starving

fresia anymore studying

seriously 3 ******* midterms in one classm

I got finals like next week,

whhyyy
oh woe is me,

though I'm schedualed to wrok at the bookstore over break again so hopefully that will be fun :)

I'm thinking . . .

600 posts . . fresia yaaaah

cool.gif

wohhooo go sean

*high fives*

:D

finally caved and turned on the heat today, considering it was snowing yesterday

wow holy frick it's like warm,

:O

(((((Echo))) Thanks.

Yay Sean! The first 600 were amazing, looking forward to the next 600!

EvanFan--Keep warm! :)

csmswhs--Good news about the guitar!

I'm thinking, I missed checking in on you guys.

why are the orange people walking by your house callie?

and why does this upset you?

gahh I have too much to do!

I've got a dr.'s appointment today have to do all my stats homework for the week,

I want to take a nap today and I still haven't had time to sign up for classes yet

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The people dressed in orange are hunters. I live in front of a huge field surrounded by woods. Lots of deer out there. They like to walk by my house to get from one set of woods to another and also to track the deer. My dog is going nuts cuz she doesn't like them.

Good luck with everything you have to do evanscencefan

well I'm messed with this stats homework

I was completly asleep when we went over this in lecture and the book isn't any help

*sighs*

anyone know how to find the area between -1.78 and 2.18 under a T curve with 12 degrees of freedom?

its that time of the month

i do not like how it makes me feel in many various ways. especially the odd/off feeling it gives me. that is even worse than the bouts of nausea, pain, and crying.

thanks Nina, hope your doing well:)

glad your doing well too SophiasMami:)

hope everyone else is doing good too:)

LGH1288 said:
Punisher said:
Happy Hanukkah, and God bless Israel.

Hey Punisher -- There was a nasty fire in northern Israel (Haifa) recently and 40 prison guards died in a bus that got caught in the flames. Sad, LG:-(

Yeah. I seen it on the news :(

Latest posts

Back