What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*tear*

I wish it didn't have to end like this my beloved there was still so much that i wanted, needed to do with you,

oh weekend why must we part are ways, monday's hues are gray

laundry, texttbook reading, but we are out of time

goodbye my beloved

);

how much i ******* hate going to sleep on a week night

it's like yay i get to go to sleep, just so i can wake up for class tomorrow,

ugh it's nice that I'm still getting a few more hours in at the bookstore, but i don't like working while I'm taking classes as well,

it's like yay I'm done with classes now I get to go to work
ugh, I know it's not the end of the world, and I'm pretty lucky that I get to go to college, and get some work as well

but ugh

*sighs*

and I also think that it's safe to say that all the hot lesbains in the world, live either in wisconsin, Illinois, Missori or kanas

ie, too far away

*sad face*

);

maybe I should just write a letter;
dear how lesbains

stop living out of state
**** it

I just keep complaining, whining, self pitying, I keep reaching out to people but that's all I do in the process, I hate myself for doing that, I hate looking for attention, I feel worse after and I keep locking myself away, but I keep wanting to go back and it feels like I just want people pat me in the back and encourage me, even though I know that isn't going to change anything nor really encourage me to change, I just keep being stuck in the same loop, why can't I appreciate anything?

*Pats Lawrens on the back* I've had my share of, "deer in the headlights" moments in the past few months. Sometimes it's not about appreciating anything or moving forward but just surviving the moment you're in. You are doing just that. It doesn't matter what you say, it's that you ARE...You'll make it through this....

(((DBR))) You have way too much going for you to give up... If I could write like you...I'd be flying....

I'm thinking that I am lucky because I see real and profound beauty in so many things.

i'm thinking that i like Nina's in the field post, and that i'm sorry she's been having so many troubles, and hope that she will be doing well soon.

I'm thinking how I want to go clean up more snow before the storm hits tomorrow...stupid customer I'm waiting on is LATE!!

thanks nina

*hugs*

just god, i don't usually get this depressed too often, i think I could think that maybe it's just seasonal, or becuase of allergies,

but I guess it's just depression, that I also got from my mother

thanks mom

it just seems that every couple of months I've noticed I seem to get really depressed for no reason, and it's driving me crazy becuase I can't get any work done, I have to write another stupid response paper for philsophy on wendsday and just the thought of having to do that makes me feel ill

and it's just frustrating, I'll probably be fine with the exception of a few C's by the end of the semseter,

I just feel tired, tired of having to get up in the morning go to class, do work

I'm tired of having to live that normal healthy life, I just can't seem to get excited about anything anymore,

I know eventually thins will pass for a bit, but it just can't pass soon enough and then I have to deal with the fact that this will just come back to taunt me again within a month or two

sorry for the downers

oohhh snow AGAIN... its never gonna stop.. its just gonna keep coming and coming until there are no houses, no cars, no people, just MOUNDS of snow......

yeah im overreacting, but i am REALLY sick of all these storms....

Please please please let this be the last major storm of the winter... *sigh*

EvanF--If I don't get outside and get enough sunshine, I can feel glum and sort of sluggish for no good reason. Maybe you are going through a seasonal depression. I hope it improves...I wonder if sitting under a "grow-lite" would help us? They help plants grow! :)

(((Sean))) I hope you feel better too...:)

Latest posts

Back