What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see my Prince Charming still. :eek:

Maybe I have to learn flirting, lol? :shy:

Something I have to do, that I find him. :(

The risk associated with baring your soul to someone is huge: "What if he sees the essence of me and is repulsed by what he sees?"

some people are afraid of being disapproved of,

others are afraid of being hurt,

group therapy is a good thing!

:D

excited.gif
excited.gif
excited.gif

318792_242827549089502_100000867764191_704106_5407343_n.jpg

Pointing out a spelling mistake in the contract before you've signed the papers was not probably a good move, in retrospect.

It hurts very deeply when the most closest and important person says bad things and laugh...

She doesn't believe in me.

She doesn't accept my weak parts. Yes, I have weak parts, I'm human being, I had a very hard life. So I cry much, because I'm so sensitive. I have feelings! I'm not perfect! She thinks that she is perfect, but no one is. I love her, she is my mother, but I'm so tired, and I see that she is tired too (maybe sad also...).

This whole situation, it takes my all energy.

I'm so tired.

I try to be strong, but it's hard!

I see that she is suffering, and I can't help her. It makes me feel so sad. Of course I want help her!

*sigh*

Life is hard, too hard...

Here is what i am currently thinking ... men will never understand women and their vernacular unless they learn the five deadly terms used by woman (per FB posting):

~ FINE: This is the word women use to end an argument when she knows she is right and you need to shut up.

~ NOTHING: means something & you need to be worried.

~ GO AHEAD: this is a dare, not permission, do not do it.

~ WHATEVER: A woman's way of saying screw you, and.

~ THAT'S OK: She is thinking long & hard on how and when you will pay for your mistake.

;)

Latest posts

Back