What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the highlight of yesterday was looking through the Lego catalogue...

Also I don't like being a "posting freak" :(

Today is going to be a long, long day. *sigh* God I hate meetings. Two hours perfectly wasted.

In I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream, the characters find themselves tortured by a furious, angry, and insane artificial intelligence by presenting them with canned goods and no way to open it, keeping them in perpetual hunger that they can alleviate only slightly with disgusting food.

I find myself in the same situation.

I don't like college anymore D;

f*cking midterms

I can't go over all of the freakin slides and readings, I mean seriously

annik said:
Well the highlight of yesterday was looking through the Lego catalogue...

Also I don't like being a "posting freak" :(

Castle Legos were always my favourite. :)

It's crazy how expensive they are now.

Ah! Ah! Ahhh!

DreamerDeceiver said:
Castle Legos were always my favourite. :)

It's crazy how expensive they are now.

Yeah it can be a bit mad now. The most expensive thing I saw in that catalogue was about £400...eek. I have a couple of house sets and I'm hoping I'm getting the VW bus set for Christmas *fingers crossed*. I don't really care if that sounds sad at my age too...

condemnedsoul666 said:
I wonder if the wall or the window would be more dramatic if I do it......
Either way'll hurt though

If an apartment...The window.
If on a one story house...The wall.

:)

Completely wussed out of posting the thread I was trying too...why is it so **** hard.

Sod it.

annik said:

Yeah it can be a bit mad now. The most expensive thing I saw in that catalogue was about £400...eek. I have a couple of house sets and I'm hoping I'm getting the VW bus set for Christmas *fingers crossed*. I don't really care if that sounds sad at my age too...

I still have my Red Rider BB Gun. And use it often on my neighbors' pottery decorations in their back yards.

I've had the **** thing for over a dozen years now I think.

When the bombs drop and SHTF I'll be takin' my bb gun!

There's always someone to pester... >.>

Latest posts

Back