What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I was more self-motivated. I wonder how much more I could have accomplished at this stage in my life if I had been.

+

I need to start being more self-motivated.

My visit to the orthopedist was much more enjoyable than expected. Sure, the bill is going to sting somewhat, but at least this person seemed honestly capable and willing to actually help people instead of just pushing products.

If it rains tonight I'm going to go out and dance in it like they always did in "Flying Doctors"...

vacation?
but i feel idle
mahaha
but i have 2 relax
go w/the flow
of?
being on vacation
:)

Bread said:
My visit to the orthopedist was much more enjoyable than expected. Sure, the bill is going to sting somewhat, but at least this person seemed honestly capable and willing to actually help people instead of just pushing products.

What else is money for, but for health and happiness?

IgnoredOne said:
What else is money for, but for health and happiness?

Piling into neat little piles on one's mahogany desk, or storing into chests? :p Still...yeah, I was just a tad suspicious, since I've lost my faith into the massively commercial medical industry. I was not at all keen on buying custom soles that are non-refundable that would cost as much as a new pair o' boots.

Also going to drop the bomb on the employer today about me quitting, trying to revise my notice...Feeling a bit wound up.

Bread said:
Piling into neat little piles on one's mahogany desk, or storing into chests? :p

Yo-ho-ho, and a bottle of rum!

Bread said:
Also going to drop the bomb on the employer today about me quitting, trying to revise my notice...Feeling a bit wound up.

EvilCo has lost One(1) Soul. Soul has escaped.

Good luck. I'm glad to hear that you're getting out of that place, and here's to hoping that you'll upgrade your career to somewhere better soon.

For my part, I'm going to try to convince my boss to pay for my $163 dollar exam, and if I'm lucky, I can also get a $50 bonus for it. The things I do for a little over two hundred.

IgnoredOne said:
EvilCo has lost One(1) Soul. Soul has escaped.

Good luck. I'm glad to hear that you're getting out of that place, and here's to hoping that you'll upgrade your career to somewhere better soon.

I wonder. I'm guessing I'll first get screwed over by the corporates, and then the goverment. Still, only way hereon in is forward, even if it's climbing Mt. Doom.

IgnoredOne said:
For my part, I'm going to try to convince my boss to pay for my $163 dollar exam, and if I'm lucky, I can also get a $50 bonus for it. The things I do for a little over two hundred.

I was thinking the same as the last sentence, but they do pay me a bit more than two hundred, heh. Still, best of luck with that. All the little bits add up in the long run.

fuc it **** it, I can't believe I lost my best [age of ******* notes ever,

screw it, I'm done for the night

I just caught a baby rat using adhesive traps. I watched as it struggled to free itself with intermittent bursts of energy. I felt really bad for it.

Latest posts

Back