What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a loser, but I still have hope that in the near future some positive experiences will brighten me up. I really do hope so, and will try hard to make it possible because if it doesn't happen I'm afraid I might do some inconsiderate things.

annik said:
Does he have to be such a pretentious arse all the time?!

Well, I try not to be ALL of the time.

(I know it is very unlikely that you're talking about me, but felt like replying to this anyway :p)

I really need not to talk to people I stopped talking to while I was in school. There was a reason why I didn't want to be bothered with them anymore, and it's sad to me that they still haven't proved otherwise yet, even after all these years.

Why are they saving back so the thumbnail looks like the original picture and not the edit?! Confused.

Antihero said:
annik said:
Does he have to be such a pretentious arse all the time?!

Well, I try not to be ALL of the time.

(I know it is very unlikely that you're talking about me, but felt like replying to this anyway :p)

He he yeah I was talking about Heston Blumenthal!

I mean we can all be pretentious arses at times but that man can keep up 24/7. I'd be impressed if I wasn't so irritated.

It is AMAZING the difference LIGHTING can make in your appearance! I've known this for ages but I just now decided to stand in my kitchen with a mirror to my face and just spin a few 360s while looking at the mirror.

Oh, now you want to ask me what game I wanted... After you said I wasn't even getting a Valentine's day gift, and after you already told me no to a 9 dollar game... It's not even for sale now...

Sure it sucks being at work, but honestly I'm doing the same thing here as I would be at home. Aimlessly surfing the internet by myself.

I refuse to make the next move, dude. I'm sorry, but if you really want to be friends again - on any level - then you have to make some effort too. He told me what you said, and told me what he wishes would happen. And it's possible. Because I realize how utterly retarded our fight was. However, it was mainly you overacting to what I said to someone who clearly didn't like me to start with. She continued to want to pick fights with me after the whole situation went down. Other people even noticed it, questioning me about it.

I'm sorry that you couldn't see what a crock of honeysuckle she was in the first place. Maybe if you paid attention to her boatload of bullshit friends, you would have noticed better. And oh, I find it funny how she's not even around anymore... But guess who is... What gets me the most is not her. No, it's you not even caring about my side. You automatically decided she was right because she tosses her hair and bats her eyelids at you. That, my dear sir, is the sure thing that's making me double think even taking the chance to care about you again.

Latest posts

Back