What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've got something kinda funny going on.

Also, he needs to tone it down playing that game. I can hear him even with his door shut. I don't want to hear him yelling at kids on a CoD game.

I'm thinking that "Street Fighter 4" is the hardest one out of the entire series. Goddamn "Seth"!
AddEmoticons04256.gif

Hmm a woman in a chocolate advert actually had pores. Shock horror. Still not gonna buy pigging galaxy though...

It was worth the two hour drive to come home and tuck in the Kid. Better get some sleep as I need to get up early to return in the morning.:D

To: Lonely in BC

Hey, I appreciate you for checking in.

I'm feeling better and better as time goes on. I still have my moments, but after that long of a relationship and how it ended it is to be expected.

I know exactly what you mean about working. Since the breakup I think I have worked out every day except one. In the past I have found that depression can be beat if you simply do not allow yourself the time to feel sorry for yourself, which is what I am attempting. I am also trying to get out to meet people whenever I can, with success here and there.

Anyway, thank you again, and I hope all is going well for you as well.

Sci-Fi said:
Envelope glue tastes terrible.

Amen! I haven't licked one in years after the last one made me feel sick for days. Just wet it another way. Two of my favoruite words are ""peel & seal" too. :)

LOL I have to lick them every month when I do statements. Peel and stick are expensive. I've seen a sponge method but it gets dusty in here so it would always get dirty. We get dust in everything. I don't know how but we do. It drives me nuts.

Thinking why don't people listen to anything. And then I love the fact that they try to tell you that you're wrong when you know about what you're talking about. I wouldn't have suggested it if I didn't know anything about it. I've been there. I went there. I know exactly what they do. If you ever wonder why I don't care to talk to you anymore, it's because of your sorry-ass attitude towards every **** thing. It's pathetic how you jump down my throat about everything that you mention to me. Don't tell me about anything anymore. I'm sick of your know-it-all sense of being, when in fact you know jackshit about anything.

Latest posts

Back