What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LoneKiller said:
I'm thinking about how the hell women can walk in high heel shoes without breaking their ankles.

They felt weird on me the first time i tried it too and i was unable to do it. but now i can.

SophiaGrace said:
LoneKiller said:
I'm thinking about how the hell women can walk in high heel shoes without breaking their ankles.

They felt weird on me the first time i tried it too and i was unable to do it. but now i can.
It's hard to believe that wearing them and walking is more of a skill than natural ability. lol

I feel like I'm stuck in the same rut as always, but measuring my feelings in two more or less identical situations over the course of months, I might be very slowly growing in confidence and mental strength.

I wish I knew whether it's smart to push myself out, or if I'll fall flat on my face...

Thinking that it's a good thing I have a recently restored social life to return to, or else this would have been really difficult.

He was my **** best friend. I just miss him. It's been 4 months why can't I just forget about it

Now I know whose fault it was. Of course you would. I feel better. I'm sticking around; those types don't deserve to win.

Latest posts

Back