What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put em in a box and send them to me. Then I'll divide up and send them round to JJ, Poguesy and the other Alex

Thinking that some people need to not tell me what to do and how to be, when they can't decide which shoe to put on first... I'm sorry, but I don't need guidance - from anyone - on a daily basis over simply things. And if I ever did need any advice, I probably wouldn't go to you at all. Not only for the simple fact that you can't do anything on your own, but for the fact that you believe you can bark at other what to do with their life. Please, and the only reason why you're doing anything now is because I did. Get the whole competition thing between us out of your head. I don't compete with people with anything, much less life.

When you decide that we are too calm and peaceful, you need to start bitchign about the slightest of things just to stress us.

You know what I think is funny? The fact that the person I'm thinking about for some reason is no where to be found. And it's funny to me because he wanted to throw a fit over me telling his girlfriend about something - that she agreed with me, mind you, and was doing her best to fix it - and he wanted to toss his ass attitude at me over it. Any person in their right mind, especially a friend, would have told them the same thing about it. It was a simple thing, and most every person - new AND old - have issues with it from time to time. It wasn't that big of a deal, and because everyone knew he tossed his ass towards me, they seemed to have dropped him from everything, and he seems to have fallen off the face of the planet.

Wow, I am allergic to Axe spray...well... the one scent anyways. Glad to know this.

Latest posts

Back