What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking how bloody bored I am and how am I going to last all those years until I die, there's fresia all that I do in my life and I'm going up the bloody wall.

samba101 said:
I'm thinking how bloody bored I am and how am I going to last all those years until I die, there's fresia all that I do in my life and I'm going up the bloody wall.

Oh, I have thought that many times. Boredom and the nothing happening things is the worst.

What time is it there?

i'm thinking i know i would be a lot smoother if i would locking myself in the car

XD

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
I'm hungry, it must be lunch time.

I wonder if thats EveWasFramed's booty in her avatar.

I probably shouldn't have thunk that.:p

You're a man. Of course you should have "thunk" it, lmao!
That is a bit of fantasy art by Boris Vallejo, not Eve's ass.:p But, Eve's face can be seen on the lets see the faces thread.:p

EveWasFramed said:
GHOSTNYOURMIST said:

That is a bit of fantasy art by Boris Vallejo, not Eve's ass.:p But, Eve's face can be seen on the lets see the faces thread.:p

I'm thinking I just googled Boris Vallejo, and man is some of his stuff trippy...There were these flying triangle things and one was a volcano....

*tweaks out*

NeverMore said:
EveWasFramed said:
GHOSTNYOURMIST said:

I'm thinking I just googled Boris Vallejo, and man is some of his stuff trippy...There were these flying triangle things and one was a volcano....

*tweaks out*

His wife, Julie Bell is also an artist. Some of the Vellejo stuff is a bit out there. His women are sometimes a bit too, ahhh....masculine. But, he does have a few that are quite feminine, like the one I chose for my avatar. :)

I am thinking some times i talk to soon and to much.

Pretty bad for a person who speaks three words a week.

**** hail. Who's idea was it to have blocks of ice fall out of the sky?

EveWasFramed said:
NeverMore said:
EveWasFramed said:
GHOSTNYOURMIST said:

*tweaks out*

His wife, Julie Bell is also an artist. Some of the Vellejo stuff is a bit out there. His women are sometimes a bit too, ahhh....masculine. But, he does have a few that are quite feminine, like the one I chose for my avatar. :)

It's weird the day after i learned about boris vellejo, I watched this weeks's zero punctuation and the guy made a joke about him and I got it thanks to this,lol, funny how things work like that

loketron said:
im thinking i like nevermore's new picture and i wonder if he took that him self??

Thx, nah I didn't take it, I wish I could take pictures this good, I think I'm going to ask for a camera for my birthday and join a bird watching group next semester so maybe I'll take some good pictures eventually lol

Anyone know anything about cameras, and could recommend a good one? I know almost nothing about cameras...

It's a Yosemite Blue Bird btw:p

That is one cool looking bird.

I'm so glad I found this place.

I had no idea there was this many people out there as screwed up as I am.:p

I luv you guys!

im sitting in this computer lab and this mouse is so brand new and shiny and comfy. Fits perfectly into my hand. Wondering if it can fit into my pocket too and maybe i should steal it.

Incognita said:
im sitting in this computer lab and this mouse is so brand new and shiny and comfy. Fits perfectly into my hand. Wondering if it can fit into my pocket too and maybe i should steal it.

LMAO. Bad girl you :p

Burning a few CDs takes FOREVER!

Oh, and what do I do with all those points over there?
<<<<<<<

Latest posts

Back