What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a lot of posts to read but I do wanna say thanks to all that indulge me and my ramblings means a lot… I did wanna say, well… please dont take me too seriously, I am genuinely rambling most of the time and I mean no negativity, belittling, rudeness, or anything of that nature directed at anyone on here… ever… even if you think thats where I am going I am not, call me out and I’ll try to explain as I hate feeling like someone got me all wrong, really bothers me as I am literally just trying to have conversation. Nothing more nothing less, I understand the internet is a hostile place but I am huge on respect… most of the time its just poor spelling, punctuation and missed words that have changed the whole context of what I am trying to say (im working on that in my real life so heres hoping people are noticing a positive difference) 😇 anyway thats what I am thinking…

Drinking tonight…. This will either go very well or very badly 😅 wish me luck…

I'm a stupid beeeeeeech stupid dog, stupiddddddd little beech I should be dead but here I am woof woof woof

What do they mean by "age 18-35" on the pants description? :rolleyes: Pants would be offended if I wore them and would turn to a pumpkin? Or what? I've never seen smth like this before. Anyway they don't deliver here.

So off to Japan. About 20 years later than ideal.
Better late than never, ya cheeky bast*ard, lol! :p

Have a great time! Think positive man. Just stick with the first sentence and you'll be good to go!

Now I'm thinking to myself... warm saki, raman, sushi, the grill, Tokyo Tower, Trains, the scramble, arcades, pachinko, temples, shinto, cat cafes, etc..!!!!!! hai!

Watch out for the gaijin hunters... :p

Last edited:
I think I need a break from this forum.
I think this forum needs a break from you.😃
I couldn't resist. No you should stay. You seem to fit in well.
I, on the other hand will move on to greener pastures. My charm and all round nice nature are meant for bigger platforms, wider ted talk arenas. I owe it to my fans to give them what they want. More of me.

Latest posts

Back