What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont wanna do anything the rest of the week but people keep making plans and in two of them there is some one I dont wanna see :( I wanna get out of it but then they'll bug me about it for ages and wont let it go. I wanna switch off my phone for the rest of the week and not go online... Just leave me alone for a bit.

I cant wait for classes to start next week so I can be busy studying or something.

And I couldnt see the meteor shower as usual :(

I feel like a loser just complaining..

"CONTENT CONTROL" "SITE UNAVAILABLE"

I can't even go into the chat room. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! :mad:

I'm not thinking. I learned better.

I am sad. Really sad. Almost in tears. Never been like this in aaaggesss.. Really crap that I m almost in tears cos I rarely cry and I feel such pain in heart now that I can't differentiate it as physical or mental. I'm pissed of this whole world and the way it's structured. It's crap.... Reallly....crap...

I was feeling pretty happy because my best friend who was off on vacation managed to get online to talk to me, but my boyfriend kind of killed my mood by being rather moody. And as always I feel alone no matter what I'm doing or who it's with. :X

I hope you get feeling better Sanal.

How the hell am I gonna get my whole room done.. I have to put the bed back together, my clothes in the closet, books on the shelf, and everything else where they need to be by tmrw!

ooh no what'd you do corw :(

ps i like your avatar crow

it's the perfect picture for summer

and at last i have finally compiled my perfect fall semester schedule

i droped my online at iowa and signed up for outdorr soccer

i haven't played soccer in so long

even though i always scuked at it

...i hope it's just intramural stuff

well i'm sure it will be fun and a good way to stay in shape

Thanks Evenesence.
Soccer is cool...don't worry I'm not good at it either, that's why I always volunteer to be th goalie.

I went and got brave. Put my foot in my mouth.
I didn't get rejected and it's scaring the honeysuckle out of me...:(

ah i'm sorry crow, but at least you tried i comenerate you for that

keep trying and one day you'll get it

:)

sorry wow that last episode of trublood was soo sad

*cries*

Latest posts

Back