What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking I've lost about 20 pounds and I feel fantastic. Can't wait to get the rest off that I want to lose and gain the confidence and energy I need to take charge of my life.

wow im not invinsible! i knew it!
and are you off to college 91? congrats

lols ya i juts moved in yesterday, so right now i is sitting in my quiet little dorm seeing whats up on all
ful

evaything is really quiet on our floor here, we're kinda on the ground floor/basement floor

ya it's been suprisingly and evan a little disapointinly unevent

Knight said:
I really want a good quote in my sig.

Maybe try this one knight
muscles4muscles.gif

Or this one
000201D8.gif

Maybe this one
masterbation.gif

I am having an insane craving for a Tarte Tatin (basically an upside down caramelized apple tart), and may need to bake one today.

And in his introduction to the class he explains how he demands that class be a safe place for all. None of this religion, race, sex blah blah blah.

Shortly later he is making fun of people in class because of physical characteristic that they have no control over.

Maybe i am mistaken but it seems like a conflict to me.

Minus said:
And in his introduction to the class he explains how he demands that class be a safe place for all. None of this religion, race, sex blah blah blah.

Shortly later he is making fun of people in class because of physical characteristic that they have no control over.

Maybe i am mistaken but it seems like a conflict to me.

So it's ok to mock people for their looks but not their religion, race or gender?

Yep. He's a hypocrite.

cheaptrickfan said:
I am having an insane craving for a Tarte Tatin (basically an upside down caramelized apple tart), and may need to bake one today.

now this sounds very tasty, i may have to expand my cooking skills into the highly charged and complex world of baking.

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
cheaptrickfan said:

now this sounds very tasty, i may have to expand my cooking skills into the highly charged and complex world of baking.

I love to bake.

My family loves when I bake. lol

Tarte Tatin is really delicious.

Simple, too: Tarte Tatin

I think I may try this one though: tarte tatin

I should be channeling this energy into something more than just watching YouTube videos; something like, back-to-school clothes shopping for my kids.

cheaptrickfan said:
PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
cheaptrickfan said:

I love to bake.

My family loves when I bake. lol

Tarte Tatin is really delicious.

Simple, too: Tarte Tatin

I think I may try this one though: tarte tatin

lucky family :)

i checked out the recipe and it might be a bit beyond my skills but i'm gonna give it a shot, i love apple-based desserts. i dont have a well seasoned skillet but it aint gonna get seasoned sitting around whistling to itself, hopefully it won't stick too much.

i have a vague recollection of using filo pastry somewhere in the distant past.. should be fun to try to use it again...

..i'm thinking it looks like a beautiful sunny day outside and i'm about to go to sleep and will wake up to darkness again, maybe i should buy some vitamin d supplements, i certainly dont get enough from the sun.

Latest posts

Back