What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking iS not such a good idea for me at the moment...I just so fucken smart ...I wanna figure out all the honeysuckle:p

Thinking where do i go from here. I feel so weak right now. I can't be decisive about anything and give up too easily. I wish i could be stronger for myself.

ugh... so much... I'm thinking about how draining it may be to start over again with a new therapist... I'm thinking about the state of my marriage... the state of my mental health and I'm also thinking that I'm really really hungry and should really go eat something ;)

Tiffy said:
ugh... so much... I'm thinking about how draining it may be to start over again with a new therapist... I'm thinking about the state of my marriage... the state of my mental health and I'm also thinking that I'm really really hungry and should really go eat something ;)

what are you hungry for? :)

Welllll...I just stuffed a pita with some feta cheese and dill! Yum! :)

GAHHHHH EVIL CANIVING CAPS LOCKS

ah okay lower case no need to be dramatic

I'm thinking a vampire wearing a hanson T-shirt

ahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

oh the hilarity of it

sso funny :D

to be or not to be..that is the question... shakespeare of course :p
...I guess I`m thinking about the meaning(s) of life

I'm thinking I ******* hate it when I have a cold and pain everywhere just when I should be working on a paper I'm supposed to turn in on wednesday, which I've been procrastinating for ages. And I can't even do anything else because of the cold. Feel utterly useless atm.

:( I`m so sorry to hear that yamaha CS5. really :(
ACtually that is pretty much what I am thinking about as well... :( only it is not the cold nor the flu but my heart condition..WEll, I suppose one cannot have it all 24/7. Additionally I`m thinking about this panic situation created around the swine flu and my parents nagging me to get a vaccine... which I`m not so sure if it`s a good idea or not..I`m not that convinced that a vaccine won`t get me into even more problems...[*irritated*]

I'm amazed at my ability to just obliterate a day into nothingness

I love Anya's phobia of bunnies it's just so hilarious

and I am frustrated, that i do not think I'll ever get good att the guitar, i just don't have the focus to practice the way i should

and i am frustrated that i still have trouble with the B chord

I can't sing the second verse

I can only relate to the first

*sings*

i need some **** food
something hot and good

i need nutrition something to fill me in
ohh food

i can't believe it's already midnight

i need to pick up my laundry, then heat up some spagetio's

hmm the same thing i had for lunch

I've already decided i am not going to accept tara...

she just moves away and willow and tara are penpals

ahh willow

#17 on the list of fictional character's I've fallen in love
with

<3

if it doesn't make you sad, then it is not sad

food

if walking while carrying a dangerously full bowl of hot liquid becomes an Olympic sport, i'm so there

and nope still loving it, ohh bowl of flavory tomato goo how i adore you

:)

same it was my last can though :(

but my dad's coming down tomorrow, so hopefully he'll get me some more groceries,

it's also my sis's birthday tomorrow and i have yet to get her anything :O

maybe i can pawn off one of my itunes gift cards from christmass

i still need to write my thankyou notes

well enough with the sad stuff on my dinner

numm

cold weather there as well i feel you're pain cheap trick

and is it bad that i laughed and felt kinda good when jameseson told me his girlfreind was jealous of me

XD

i don't think anyone has ever been jealous of me before and it reminds me of one of my favorite and ever true mark twain quotes

the only thing a man wants more than to be the most loved person in the world is to be the most envied person in the world

regardless he is a really nice cool guy

he went back to ISU yesterday but we chatted a little today on skype

he took me to see sherlock holmes and ice skating

and helped to make my break a lot less lonely than i thought it would be

he's really renewed my respect and trust in men

they aren't as bad as i use to think

but i really hope he and his girlfriend can work things out

he deserves at least that and i hope things go well with his new semster

also i think i just have to find a way to make straight clones of myself

i feel so bad for all you guys out there with girl issues

you have to deal with some crazy stuff

*hugs for all the lonely and girl confused guys*

*hugs zero*

i hope you feel better friend :)

today was a great day and i hope your next one is zero

i'm sorry zero

:(

i'm thinking wellone how great this winter break has been

and last night after seeing sherlock holmes i started thinking about enviromental sceince for my major

but i'm just scared that I'll try and then i won't be able to pass a class and i will have wasted years of school

up until orientation even signing up for classes it wwas going to be major, till i met someone it was therer major too and the organic chem was so hard

but so badly i want to be sciencey and nerdy and brainy, and at least i would be working towards something instead of just aimlessly taking random open classes in the afternoon

I'm pretty sure my dad won't pay for grad school and in 2013

I'm gonna have to go out and get njot just a job but a carrer --hmm i should probably learn how that's spelled

and even have to pay for a place of my own and groceries and shampoo and probably pills as well

and i'm scared becuasse i have no idea as to how i can get from here to there and be able to well actually pull off the whole entire grown up thing

being dumped into grown up world

and i want so bad to good at math and chem i know I'd have to retake algerbra 2 which wouldn't give any credit

and it's be like 3 full blown years of really really hard work and i don't know if i have what it takes to go through that

the future

I'm scared

:(

well regardless i'm putting that honeysuckle on my emotional coffee table for now (haven't used that term since junior year)

and I'm going to eat my smores poptart and try to find another episode of buffy

now i wonder if there's a phobia of irony becuase fear of palendroms is aibohphobia

which is a palendrom how funny by the way happy palendrom day everybody

huahahah

01-11-10

:p

oh hey
Leporiphobia is the fear of bunnies finnaly diagnosed anya she is leporiphobhobic

My littlest is home sick today. She's got peri-umbilical pain and vague nausea, so naturally I am scared that it's appendicitis. We've had a scare like this before and the doctor even SAID that appendicitis in kids presents differently than in adults and gave me some of the common symptoms to check for.

Could just be a stomach virus. Ugh. So, it's wait and see for now.

My poor baby. I hate it when they're sick. :*(

cheaptrickfan said:
My littlest is home sick today. She's got peri-umbilical pain and vague nausea, so naturally I am scared that it's appendicitis. We've had a scare like this before and the doctor even SAID that appendicitis in kids presents differently than in adults and gave me some of the common symptoms to check for.

Could just be a stomach virus. Ugh. So, it's wait and see for now.

My poor baby. I hate it when they're sick. :*(

I hope she gets better soon and that it's not appendicitus. :(

Latest posts

Back