What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SophiaGrace said:
I hope she gets better soon and that it's not appendicitus. :(

this...

I hate the pre-sickness part almost more than the "going to the hospital" part. I don't like not knowing what's going to happen.

evanescencefan91 said:
i'm sorry zero

:(

i'm thinking wellone how great this winter break has been

and last night after seeing sherlock holmes i started thinking about enviromental sceince for my major

but i'm just scared that I'll try and then i won't be able to pass a class and i will have wasted years of school

up until orientation even signing up for classes it wwas going to be major, till i met someone it was therer major too and the organic chem was so hard

but so badly i want to be sciencey and nerdy and brainy, and at least i would be working towards something instead of just aimlessly taking random open classes in the afternoon

Let me tell you a story about a person I know/knew, she scored extremely high on her SAT's within the top 5 percentile and had a measured IQ that dwarfed 90% of the population , her major was biochemistry and everything was going well until she had to take organic chemistry sometime in her 2nd year, she took it and failed. Then she took it again...and again... and again, and failed all 4 times, she then changed her major to history which she has so far gotten her masters in.

When it came time for me to take the class I was scared out of my wits by stories like that, I studied harder for that class then I had in a long while and after promptly failing the first 2 quizs I went on to get a high B in the class

Point being, you should be afraid of specific classes like organic chemistry and walk into them prepared to fight for your life, however you shouldn't let one class scare you out of a major, every class is passable if you work at it hard enough, besides some people will tell you they took organic chem and thought it was easier than general chemistry, all depends on the person

shells said:
I'm so tired. Physically, mentally.

Bleh.

I'm with you on that one. :( Hope you feel better soon shells!

I'm also thinking what an inconvenience it is that I've got to get dressed to go out in the freezing cold and walk to the doctors in an hour. Noooooooo!

kelbo said:
shells said:
I'm so tired. Physically, mentally.

Bleh.

I'm with you on that one. :( Hope you feel better soon shells!

I'm also thinking what an inconvenience it is that I've got to get dressed to go out in the freezing cold and walk to the doctors in an hour. Noooooooo!

Oh, gosh... How far is it? Dress warm!

ThatOneGuy said:
Administrator's note: Due to the originality of the question it asks this thread falls under the criteria of "Essential" and hereby shall remain as a historical landmark of aLonelyLife.com in the form of a sticky. Thank You, ThatOneGuy!

4th of April 2008
- Robin

-----------------

Just type exactly what you are thinking right now. Exactly what you are thinking... don't hold back(except if it is explicit, against another member or the forum, etc.).

Just a thread to clear your thoughts with.

And.......................................................................... GO!

I'm thinking how selfish, cruel and obnoxious some members of these forums are.

evanescencefan91 Wrote:
i'm sorry zero

i'm thinking wellone how great this winter break has been

and last night after seeing sherlock holmes i started thinking about enviromental sceince for my major

but i'm just scared that I'll try and then i won't be able to pass a class and i will have wasted years of school

up until orientation even signing up for classes it wwas going to be major, till i met someone it was therer major too and the organic chem was so hard

but so badly i want to be sciencey and nerdy and brainy, and at least i would be working towards something instead of just aimlessly taking random open classes in the afternoon

Let me tell you a story about a person I know/knew, she scored extremely high on her SAT's within the top 5 percentile and had a measured IQ that dwarfed 90% of the population , her major was biochemistry and everything was going well until she had to take organic chemistry sometime in her 2nd year, she took it and failed. Then she took it again...and again... and again, and failed all 4 times, she then changed her major to history which she has so far gotten her masters in.

When it came time for me to take the class I was scared out of my wits by stories like that, I studied harder for that class then I had in a long while and after promptly failing the first 2 quizs I went on to get a high B in the class

Point being, you should be afraid of specific classes like organic chemistry and walk into them prepared to fight for your life, however you shouldn't let one class scare you out of a major, every class is passable if you work at it hard enough, besides some people will tell you they took organic chem and thought it was easier than general chemistry, all depends on the person

thanks nevermore

i hope i've got what it takes to do it

i really appreciate your words :)

cleaning really sucks
i got a new desklamp for my roommate to replace the one i busted i hope she won't be mad at me

so biked on ice check
biked through a blizzard check

biked on a busy highway after dark check

phew that was the only way i was able to get to walmart

but i made it back safe and sound

-i'm a crazy biker chick

:p

My god, 2000 posts is a lot! :) wow!

I'm thinking why oh why am I still even awake at this time?! I should be in bed shleeping! grrrrr

i'm worn out but ok. I've learned that stuff isnt falling on your head even when you feel off-kilter. A good thing to learn :)

ah finnaly I'd say minus the disgusting need for a vaccum cleaning my room looks gorgeous

food need it now

*gasps*

crap I didn't have time to vaccum

*sighs*

thank god i organized the stuff earlier

i hope she isn't mad :(

i'm gonna miss the solce and the wonderfully quiet halls i'm gonna have to readjust hope her boyfriend doens't keep snoring

Iand I'm back to the sick and twisted realities of college life

course her for getting in a day early before i had a change to vacumm and i was going to write a poem about how sorry i was for busting her lamp

it was going to go glad yyou back

bla bla bla

well no time to vamp I'm sorry i broke your lamp

a guilty and insecure person like me should being clumsy is just a curse worse than mortality *sighs* maybe an itunes gift card will help i hope

I quit smoking. And then I unquit smoking. Oh well, I did quit for about a month. But then I smoked a bunch today. Eh, it's no big thing.

I'm thinking it's Friday night, everyone else my age are out enjoying themselves and I'm stuck indoors on my computer drinking beer and becoming angry as usual.

hey I'm doing the same thing CAS

you know except for the beer drinking

:)

*hugs cas*

and my these cookies are delicious nom

free food at the front desk

SCORE!!!!!

XD

i had a bag of cheetoh's too

good day

:)

singing the lyrics of kids with guns *kids with guns kids with guns! Easy does easy does easy does it*

Listening to Jay-Z "What the Difference Between Me & You?"

lol some pump-up-music. It's catchy.

Sorry about your panic attack, shells. Hope things go better for ya tomorrow.

----Steve

Latest posts

Back