What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking about my job... I think one of my friends is quitting, makes me sad :( I might never see them again, they were pretty mad at management today like gonna walk out. Thinking about how I'm excited to have 3 days off in a row coming up for a skiing trip, I'm listening to music that reminds me of old memories that make me smile :)

I'm thinking whether or not I should go our clubbing tonight. My favorite club stopped doing latin nights and I think they only play hip hop which I don't enjoy very much. The latin nightclub I check out sucked and i don't think I'll go there again. I'm also thinking about this boy who sits next to me in class all the time but never says a word to me. Should I talk to him? Does he have a woman in his life? I'll never know unless I ask!

evanescencefan91 said:
hey I'm doing the same thing CAS

you know except for the beer drinking

:)

*hugs cas*

and my these cookies are delicious nom

free food at the front desk

SCORE!!!!!

XD

i had a bag of cheetoh's too

good day

:)

Hugs to you, too!

I'm so ******* tired, been up all night workin' but can't sleep because I don't have any books to listen to.

oh I'm sorry cola free, do you have itunes account?

they've got lot's of audiobooks there
i donwloaded anna karena off it last spring

Nah I don't but I decided I can just stay up until next night you know? But thanks for the advice:)

**** it..my FB account got hack into.
I would appricate that my privacy gets repected.
I loaded some photo of my family especailly for a certain indiviual that I hold close to my heart
from a request that is of private matters.

:( sorry lonesome crow... my account(s) too..during the past 48 hrs... but I am too exhausted to claim privacy again (it happened some time ago as well), so I feel only a bitter emptiness. Hope you can fix it.
I guess I`m thinking exactly about this: emptiness..does it have a form, colour, limits? Yeah, I know..ridiculous thoughts. :(

My daughter. She means the world to me.
I'm grateful we have a loving relationship today.
I'm grateful I can be there for her when she needs me as a father.
I'm grateful that we are also friends.
I'm grateful she's doing much better today.

Errr..I lost 10lb since I started working again.
Not that i needed to lose them pounds. It's a good thing the wind dosn't blow that hard here.
Now I need to take those freaken baggie pants back. I'm not really into wearing my pants half way down my ass.
The only problem is..I can hardly find pants my size in the men section :(

muppets are cute :) and awesome :)

I'm thinking today was a perfect day

:D

and Daum has a pingpong table now,

Score!

XD

and i can't believe classes start tomorrow

ohh god words just cannot describe the injustice of this event

this winter break was simply put miraculous

let's see tomorrow i'll be getting up at * looks at work schedule* crap 9 i though i wasn't working till 12 but i'm working at ten again heh fun

well then i'll be working till two then i've got intro to earth systems science from 2:30 till 3:45

then i got excellerated rhetoric from 4:30 till 6:20

fun

eh i hate being busy i should definatly go to sleep soon

let's hope classes go well

those lucky honor bastards

Latest posts

Back