What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap. It's gotten so warm that all this snow is going to melt, like today, and end up flooding my basement. The cat hates that because his litterbox is down there. He doesn't appreciate traipsing across mini-lakes to go do his business. I'm just mean enough that I'll leave it down there too.

The scythed-off portion of the moon hangs in the sky, dejected. A discard, no longer wanted. Poor old thing. Who knew that even celestial orbs got lonely?

I'm annoyed.

I just went food shopping to cook for 7 people on thursday (was going to cook my fave food - lasagne - for the first time ever!) and so off I trotted to the shops, bought 5 carrier bags full and my back pack full of food for thursday - ready in the house.

Now only 2 of them can come! Eeeep! All of that food :(

I'm thinking I'm pissed off.

But also exceedingly happy thanks to a certain person. The love of this person means that my bad mood is merely temporary as opposed to the continuous, permanent bad mood I used to be in up until recently.

I have errands to run but I am feeling downright slothful. I would love a nap, but that just is not in the cards.

i'm feeling bored this cloudy weather sucks

I know I should be studying for my principles of reasoing test tomottow, but I would much rather read my downloaded buffy comics

**** ***** kicked me out of the writing center that was the only place in the epb with comfy chairs

grr

...i'll get over it

i'm thinking mid-workout, i went down to get the mail, and i could smell spring in the air, and for the first time in a dozen years, i felt a glimmer of hopeful anticipation about things, i felt young again. hmm, interesting. i could smell life in the air.

Ok. Sam on TBL is just plain hot, extra wight or no. Good lord.

Also, should I go redder at my next appointment at the salon?

I think I may. I'm feeling red lately.

I just had a brain fart.....

I going to get a magnet about the size of a quarter.
Drill a hole in it so I can make a necklace out of it.
Then I ma print "PUSSY" on it.

Lonesome Crow said:
I just had a brain fart.....

I going to get a magnet about the size of a quarter.
Drill a hole in it so I can make a necklace out of it.
Then I ma print "PUSSY" on it.

OMG, LC you just made me laugh OUT LOUD.

*mwah*

xoxoxo

i'm thinking them spaghettios last night were delish!

AOHHH D:

why so cruel you

what has provoked this onslaught of temptation and withdraw

does one not suffer enough to be alive

WHAT DO YOU GAIN FROM MY MISERIES

YOU HURTFUL MAN WHY!!!!????

..............i'm totally going to get you for this >l

and i really hope they're almost done playing pool by now i want to shot some pool

evanescencefan91 said:
i'm thinking them spaghettios last night were delish!

AOHHH D:

why so cruel you

what has provoked this onslaught of temptation and withdraw

does one not suffer enough to be alive

WHAT DO YOU GAIN FROM MY MISERIES

YOU HURTFUL MAN WHY!!!!????

..............i'm totally going to get you for this >l

and i really hope they're almost done playing pool by now i want to shot some pool
sorry. i just forgot.

here is your 'virtual' can of spaghettios?

would you like those with franks or meatballs? oh wait, neither...LOL :p

onion_news451.jpg

Latest posts

Back