What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kate said kate could stay with us next year if she needs too, kate
is currently working on getting a small group next together to live with next year, but i told her she could stay with us if she needs a last resort

so well good new's is I'm not homelss yay but it will be a slow and painful separating of me and my monees :(

and really why are there so many kates?

and I use to have respect for journalists until i started read the paper seriously i have read soooooooo many poorly written articles it's just atrocious, I cannot believe no one has had to take a rhetoric class to write for the new york times

hey by the way you guys should check this article out it's hilarious

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/13/us/13navy.html

read paragraphs 8 and 12

"The development comes amid other changes that threaten 110 years of tradition in the brotherhood, including a ban on smoking on submarines, effective Dec. 31, and the anticipated unwinding of the “don’t ask, don’t tell,” policy that bars openly gay men and lesbians from serving in the military."

"Mr. Mason said the presence of women on submarines would put an end to the kind of camaraderie “that involves close physical contact, like man hugs and bottom pats” that sailors use to cope with the pressure of extended deployments."

dude are you gay or not navy make up your mind

hey i also thought of a really gay haiku

I just want to say
It's not as fun being gay
If it is okay

and i think I'm going to watch iron man play guitar eat maybe get something from the c store and look over my notes

what should i get to eat,

i'm feeling maybe soup, and may the way it's been freezing for the entire week and it's freakin may it's so messed up and my ESS final is at 7:30am tomorrow

God!!! how straight is that?

:p

(ps sorry for the overly gay post)

and I am so done studying

....close the freakin door you're letting all the cold air in!!

honeysuckle-shat-shoe-shong-shang-shing-shang-dang-mang-fang-ger-dang-
corpse angel bucket fuckit spoon doon piss arseholes
18th century ******* idiot goliaths big hair
what's over there it's Jenny Mann
loop shadow maniac
crimbo
gas monk
oh i am the ocean
greeen smiles
willow champion
save all your wigwams for me
doosh moon
bip!

I wish there are cold air to be let in here.

It's so ******* hot...............

I want to tell her that she is being a hypocritical, super-sensitive, judgmental *****, accusing everyone else of all sorts of judgmental behavior when she is by the worst at attacking people over perceived slights, and getting all defensive over simple misunderstandings.

I want to ******* throttle her, but no. Instead, we all walk on eggshells around her because she is fragile.

BUT GUESS WHAT, SUGAR? We are ALL fragile.

Sonofabitch.

Suddenly thinking of a girl I recently severed ties with, the painful emotions associated with loving her over a long distance were too much. I have barely thought of her for days.... she used to occupy my every thought.

I have no idea why all of a sudden I miss those lovesick feelings.

thanks crow

*sighs*

i don't know how i feel about going

home i just don't care anymore

I guess i had hoped the year would've been more eventful,

or i had a chance to tear it up

last year i was really happy at the end of the year of course i was graduating,

but for parent's summer vacation now means getting honeysuckle in order and job hunting

*CRIES*

GD I ******* HATE JOB HUNTING
IT'S ******* POINTLESS

no one wants me as an employee

I haven't been home since 2009
so much weirdness, but I'm sure I'll have a similar posts each time this time of year

a couple things

1 a final is defiantly oone of the worst times to get a bloody nose

and well holy freakin fresia it's ...............
.................... summer

guess there's nothing left to do, but eat my subway sandwich and watch the last few episodes of buffy online

so many existential thoughts, and suppressed emotions
GAHH :O

it's just so strange i guess from the motion of time i never actually thought I'd really ever get here, and last year i never looked any further past graduation, and i really never looked any further to the end of my first year it's strange,

and I feel no connection to my past self , my memories of the first semester and everything have no feel or impact to me,
and no connection to my future self or to now?

is it because I've been going through life so passively lately?

hopefully i'll pass rhetoric that's the only one I'm worried about

and then i can say i made it through my first year of college without failing any classes or getting arrested woot!

which is actually a rather amazing feat compared to a lot of freshman

aww I hope someday I'll have a good enough friend that will love me, even when I'm evil and trying to destroy the world

how heartwarming

*tear*

... great series

WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY LIFE NOW?

D;

guess pack, wow

this room is so lonely,

you'd think my life would've changed by now or something

it has, but not nearly enough as I want
But i still feel the same

http://www.xkcd.com/220/

View attachment 4I

Attachments

• philosophy.png
    philosophy.png
    40 KB · Views: 4