What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im SO glad i have off tomorrow... but at the same time all i will do is just sit at home all day alone :(

I recently began taking a the medication, Abilify and have had trouble sleeping ever since.
I am also drinking a craft of espresso in the morning after taking meds, in order to thwart their side effect of drowsiness.
The effects of caffiene couldn't last that long.
My doctor told me to always take Abilify in the morning, because
insomnia can be a side effect.

Woke up at 4 am and then paid some bills. The day can only get better from here on in, yes?

Also, if I don't hear about this job soon I might actually implode from anxiety. My stomach is in absolute knots over the stress.

Also-also, I am tempted once again, just to run the fresia away. When I have these "run away from it all" fantasies, I always see myself on some ranch in Montana with wild mustangs running around. *sigh* I am such a dork.

{{{ctf}}} I hope good news comes in about the job soon.
You're no dork on the Montanna dream. I love my ocean but the notion of booking off to "Big Sky" country sounds appealing too. Your fantasy is more creative than mine. I just picture myself curled up in a cave somrtimes....Now that's dorky!

Cheaptrickfan I Think we all need a great big pause button for life sometimes when we get too overwhelmed.

I don't know where to be, should I be here or there? Either way I feel scared and I wish I stopped existing but if I stop existing the nothingness would still be lonely, then I'll wake up feeling dread and if I stay sleeping..sooner or later I might have a nightmare and I don't want that. I just want some peace and security, smiling and comfort. I don't want to be sleeping but I don't want to be awake either. What can I be, then? I want to exist yet not exist, like an echo or a ghost.
I feel so unbelieavably numb, vulnerable and scared, I'm so tired of feeling this way. I can't even sleep to forget about it because even as I'm sleeping, I can never be unconscious, I'm always wide awake.

I haven't slept yet, too scared to, I guess I'll try, I hope the dreams I'll have will be gentle to me because I wouldn't be able to take anything else.

Mr. Blue is thinking that he hates laundromats. Then he thinks that he is greatful that there is wifi in the laundromat. Mr. Blue is reminded of the moment, five minutes past, when the soda machine ate his dollar, then subsequently and violently, bruised his wrist in a completely deserving rocking/shaking manuever in which said soda machine was left unharmed.

I'd shake my fist at it, but, well...you know.

Mr. Blue is thirsty. These places are so freaking hot.

Right now I'm thinking that watching "one guy one cup" is going to give me nightmares for a month.

I really shouldn't have watched that.

**** my curiosity.

d. m. x.

ride or die

hey yo hey yo hey yo

what's my name?

dmx, and i be the best, you seen the rest? they lookin like they need a rest.

:D

Latest posts

Back