What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ohh I'm so sorry ceaptrick you don't deserve to be hurt like that

*hugs*
two.kittens.hugging-713815.jpg

and I'm pretty sure there's no way that my roomate would ever hate me more than she hates glen beck

*hugs cheaptrickfan* I can relate a bit, I've been in love with the same person who has hurt me so many times (but also helped me so many times too, what a contradiction) and it's been 4 freaking years and I still love him, WHY CAN'T WE MOVE ON, RIGHT? Ugh. I'm probably not helping. *hugs again*

What am I thinking...I feel numb and stuck and in pain, I want some soda but the soda is yucky. I want to watch some comedy to make myself feel better, I wish I had someone to laugh with.

I'm thinking these posts put my gayness in a whole new perspective

[youtube]ptC9N9YJ24Y[/youtube]

goodluck love will come to you guys I'm sure of it *hugs*

I just got a scare a few minutes ago, I stood up and my left ear suddenly started ringing and I was ready to faint, I had to go to the bathroom and smell some rubbing alcohol for a few minutes, when I got out my mom said that I looked pale, I told her that I almost fainted and for once she didn't laugh at me. I have a history of fainting..how stupid that all the times I've fainted in the past my family or whoever was there at the time just laugh at me.

Blah, in a way it'd be nice to faint solely for the reason that I'd no longer be awake but no, I don't want to faint. Dammit. I don't need this right now. *sigh*

Blah.

If I had to make a list of people I'd want to marry, I'd have more women than men on it even though I am heterosexual. I've met more women who are more lovely, brilliant, compassionate, comforting, empathic, emotionally supportive (things I want in a partner) than males..even the nicest males that I've met end up being insensitively dense or shallow ******** in the long run. I wonder why I'm attracted to males in the first place...I don't even care about sex, maybe the sole and only reason why I'm interested in males is because I'm a hopeless romantic who always daydreams of cuddling and being held in some guy's arms or some honeysuckle, what stupid reasoning.
Blah, I don't know what I'm babbling about, I'm tired.

My kitten walked up to me, lightly bit my second toe, and walked away.

It is moments like this that make life worth living.

What am I thinking right now?? Don't wanna go to work, Don't wanna go to work, Don't wanna go to work, why didn't I copy/paste instead of typing it each time, Don't wanna go to work (still typed it).

here cheaptrick have a video:) (ignore the words if you want, i just like the rest:) it usually makes me feel better.
[youtube]-DkslcOhytU[/youtube]

i don't know if this will help right now, but you won't love him forever. and the things that will happen later because your apart will mean more to you than him.

what your feeling right now, someday will be absolutely gone. it will. i hope you can hold onto that thought, because its true, and it will get better.

good luck:)

Thinking about the walk I on some old roads up by where I used to live (towards Upper Sackville) it used to be an exit from the highway up by Weir Field. It's hot today.

Picked up my check today, saving up towards a new laptop. I was gonna fix my up with new parts but it's expensive, me and my Dad talked about it and it's cheaper to buy a new laptop.This ones a year old almost. In October, I'll probably buy a new one but I need a new power adapter for this one until then. by next month, I'd barely have enough money to buy the one I want, I'll only have $50 left, so I'll be thinking about that for a bit.

cheaptrickfan said:
This weighs so heavy around my heart that I have to make effort to breathe.

The non-stop crying has dehydrated me so badly that my brain must resemble am old, wrinkled dried-out sponge.

You were the first man in a long time to love me for who I really am, but you could not accept my love. You poked and prodded and tried to find flaws, and then imagined flaws built up from your own big bucket of insecurities.

You make a big deal out of what it is to be a man: Does listening, genuinely listening to the person you profess to love count as one of those requirements? Does Being a Man automatically include seeing me as an enemy rather than a beloved?

I should be relieved, I really should. But the thought of not seeing you, not talking to you, never being with you again, well it numbs me. You were practically the only thing I could count on now as my life is spiraling out of control. You were an anchor for me, but you pulled it up and set me adrift because you got scared and rather than confront that with me honestly, you found a way to warp it so that I was the guilty one. You're never at fault.

You did exactly what my ex-husband did.

God, CTF - it's so upsetting reading your words about this. I hope, hope, HOPE things get better for you soon.

When you say 'I should be relieved' - I think I can relate to that. There's someone in my life...who makes me think like that sometimes. Well, often, in fact. But anyway...

Emotions. fresia em, they never listen to reason, do they. Sometimes I wish it were better just to be a blank about everything. But then again...somehow, deep down, I think it's worth it for the moments. When the joys were there. But they'll come again, in some other way. They always do.

.....Sorry for the emotional meltdown earlier, people.

Nothing to see here.

Move on along.

Thank you.

Latest posts

Back