What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
should i wear yellow tomorrow? or black? also, i hope i get a decent sleep tonight. and i wish i wasn't so busy at work these days.

aww finished rereading the entire series of 3x3 eyes, need something new/old to read

I (bleep) hate Social Insurance people with every iota of my being. Got screwed over real nice once again. I couldn't have happened at a worse time, either. This week is just grand. Magnificent, even.

The humidity has me feeling sluggish this morning, or maybe it was the honeysuckle-ton of popcorn I had at the movies last night. I had the smallest size bag AND I didn't even finish it, and my ass is dragging. I can't even slam back the coffee this morning because I am cutting back on it.

blech

OMG this is the second day in a row of severe thunderstorms first thing in the morning. Usually on the hot days of summer, we get them late afternoon after the atmosphere has heated up and gotten unstable.

The cat hates thunder. heh

I had an unusually good day, but I'm still stuck in a negative thought pattern. :p

Why one of the cute and handsome guy looked at me today, and smiled. It hardly meant anything? Besides, he crashed into people when he looked at me. Aaw... :D

aw nice story lonelyfairy

why can't i get a hold of my dad, why can't i get job

I'm close to calling this number 3

wondering why the only people who I trust don't really feel like friends anymore.....

huh I guess I'm going running again then,

remeber the good oh days of depressed unproductivity,

yes i do fondly

well hope this goes well

running is great except for the whole tiring aspect of it

run went went though went about 4 miles at a nice slow pace so that felt pretty good

*sighs*

alright begin the studying montage

The rumor mill at work is churning overtime with speculation about Big Changes from On High.

I'd honestly be more freaked out - because I have a tendency to stress out about this honeysuckle, in fact, I was freaking out pretty hardcore until yesterday - but for the fact that I have had a KICK-ASS week at work. My numbers are insane and the feedback from my editor has been great, and I've not had to do any re-writes for the past 2 days. One more day to get through, and as RuPaul says "Don't fresia it up," and then the weekend.

If only it weren't still so humid and rainy. Blech.

why can't I get a hold of my parents, It's never been this hard to get a hold of them before,

I am starting to freak the f out

gahhh, again disclaimer I'm glad my parents help me out with the bare nessecities,

but gahh wouldn't ot be great if someday that I'm beginning to worry may never come of being finanically independat, and judging as are where everything is going in terms of national and global economy, never

so I wouldn't have to keep calling and asking my parents to help me out, in their rather reluctant and slow manor,

until i on the off chance I possibly go/ make it to grad school if I could get funding for it, or I move back into my dad's basement,

yay

well I mean he's got digital cable, a plasma tv and just set up their own wi fi network,

so in terms of under achievement that would actually be a step up, from no cable at all and the city's slow public wi fi

ohh god **** future responsibilities

D;

........................... thank you for letting me rant about my white middle class young adult problems I really appreciate it

Latest posts

Back