What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thinking about the phrase "its better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all" and wondering which is actually worse. being on the "never have loved at all" side i feel like this is worse.... but who knows.

Believe it or not, I really am capable of taking care of myself.....

No one is harassing me IRL or OL or anyplace else.

CTF is a Big Girl.

I think I have trouble doing things alone, or motivate to do anything.

Yet I'm a loner, ha.

No good deed goes unpunished. TRULY.

I am sorely sorry for helping that guy out. Now he's knocking my goddamn door every 3 days asking to do honeysuckle around the yard for money, always with some lame excuse: kids need diapers, ain't got no food, don't got no car, but I can tell by the cat-piss stench of his sweat that he is a ******* meth-head. Also the weeping track marks on his arm are a sign that any money he gets isn't going to diaper any baby.

I hate when people make me think twice about an act of neighborly charity.

Should I kill fish by throwing them on the ground as hard as I can, or does that actually work? Maybe I should wack them in the head with a hammer?

It seems love can be found somewhere in a minefield... Hearts are being stomped on like roaches everyday by people the victims would have never suspected. It's ******* terrible out here. I often feel like there's some kind of guardian spirit that is protecting me from a level of agony that this daily endurance of single hood couldn't come close to yielding.

Latest posts

Back