What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heh. It's funny, actually. I've done some pretty cool **** this year. I mean 2011 has been great to me overall. But there's this ONE thing I thought would have been hands down the coolest of them all, even up against all the cool stuff I've done and more I'll do before the year ends. This one thing has turned out to be the WORST thing about my year by far. So strange. What a disappointment.

I'm a little worried that my main friend has suddenly decided to stop talking to me.

Maybe it was something I did? Ehh.....

I'm thinking right now (How stupid can I be)!!

ya know when U do something kind for somebody, then they could care less, till they need you again, and then you forgive, and then do another kind thing for them, then they turn around and kick you in the face..... well I am the kind one who wears my heart on my sleeve..... and I am always so forgiving- and well, how stupid can I be! over and over and over and over-

Tired, frustrated and I can't eat the chocolates because I'm afraid of their caloric value.

fresia, fresia, fresia.

Why do some people say "I could care less" when the intention is to portray the lack of caring? That doesn't make any sense. Shouldn't it be "I couldN'T care less", as in "I could NOT care less"? This boggles my mind.

My brain is in Civil War.

The emotional part is punishing-itself, while the logical part is against it.

It just puzzles me why some people would simply go along with another person's disposition out of fear of being wrong or inferior. Like the time I heard a girl singing some lyrics and her friend told her it was a stupid song, so she agreed with her and made an excuse for why she was singing it. In reality she might have actually liked the song. I'm sure people will hate me for the things I like and believe in, but I really cba with what they think.

Ak5 said:
1000th post. :D
congratualtions.gif

LOST

One grey sock, ankle length with black dots.

If found please return to the top of the washing basket.

Latest posts

Back