What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ach, I'm gonna miss the tech support duo, I guess. Also, my **** feet are freezing. I shoulda worn woolly socks, all this snow goes straight thru my already well-ventilated old sneakers. Brrr!

Also, greed is a terrible thing. As simple as that might sound, I can't but come to this conclusion time after time again after seeing some people operate under the ideology that there is Never Enough.

I am so sick and tired of having those nightmares that I am lost. It disturbs my sleep and makes me cranky all day.

I want to eat these cookies badly. Like really, really want them but I want to fit into my Christmas dress and I have gained weight. **** you America and your delicious, vast array of fattening comestibles !!! :club:

Well that was unexpected and nice. :) Plus its an hour earlier than I thought it was...

Why do I find it so difficult to quit smoking I always cave and buy a pack. I'm just so weak.

swanlake said:
Why do I find it so difficult to quit smoking I always cave and buy a pack. I'm just so weak.

Smoking is emotionally addictive, like a bad relationship. I haven't smoked in years and I still think about it- and miss it.

I'm dwunk. Is it al 5.30h already? What happened to the time. (hmm) hmhmhmmm. :3 B3EDTIME !

I'm thinking, I so so so wish I had a sweet, sexy, funny, guy beside of me right now..... Oh my wishful thinking.

IgnoredOne said:
I think I have lost enough weight that it is beginning to make a visible impact.

Hopefully it's intentional. If so, good on yer. Or have they stopped feeding you at Weyland-Yutani? :p

Latest posts

Back