What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the big plan behind this?

Your the biggest most ignorant nut Case I ever seen in my entire life. Your Patheic and worthless you fuckin scumbag. You honestly need to get the living honeysuckle beat out of you cause your a ******* queer. Man the fresia up one time.

One Christmas, back when I was around eight years old, my parents took my sisters and I shopping for the day. I remember it because it was the one and only time that we spent together as a family. While waiting for our train home I stood there looking at all the different people on the platform, other families, groups of friends, and my eyes just seemed to focus on this older guy stood on his own. His clothes looked a little worn, his shoulders slumped and his exhausted expression stared into nothing. He looked lost, defeated and I looked into his shopping bag, hoping to see some toys, but instead saw a single carton of milk and a microwave meal for one. I didn’t know who this guy was and was too young to comprehend his predicament but I knew right there that I didn’t want to be like him, I didn’t want to grow up and be the same.

I think I’ve failed.

Been up since 4 am. Shaping up to be a hell of a day.

In other news, I'm thinking the next picture I do may be a colored pencil floral.

My eyes have lost their symmetry, ever so slightly, I've never noticed this before.

I've traced it to a tiny hard bump in my bottom eyelid, I don't know how to get rid so I may have to induce a tiny hard bump in my other eyelid to correct the imbalance, I don't know how to do that either. :(

I should put my glasses on, but I hate them....
and I think the PM system here needs to stop being a ***** to me :club:

Latest posts

Back