What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep.. too hot today! Although I am painting a shelf out there.. probably is going to need another coat soon.

Everything that you wanted done within a 72 hour period was all reversed today. I have no idea why everyone just doesn't ignore you.

Why the fresia does it have to be so mother ******* hard to find a child psychologist near me. This is ******* bullshit... :(

Danced my little legs off in a field in Manchester to the Stone Roses, trainers ruined, tired, very happy.

VanillaCreme said:
Everything that you wanted done within a 72 hour period was all reversed today. I have no idea why everyone just doesn't ignore you.
What?

Okiedokes said:
I don't know if I wanna post that video... haha...
What video?

I didn't go swimming, unfortunately. I was so close. I was worried about being seen as I make my way to the pool, by my next door neighbors.

I think I might finally watch Winter's Bone (2010), since I haven't yet. I will also keep looking for updates on a legit torrent for The Hunger Games.

Lost Soul, this is a "What are you thinking right now" thread. I posted what I was thinking at that moment.

Which reminds me... I can't freakin' wait... Tested the waters, and now I'm just waiting for my time to dive in.

I'm giving my 30-day notice at my apartment tomorrow, and moving back in with my parents August 1st... Looking forward to it, though it will be a challenge in some ways as well!

I wish you well and it seems you have been through a lot.

Ashariel said:
I'm giving my 30-day notice at my apartment tomorrow, and moving back in with my parents August 1st... Looking forward to it, though it will be a challenge in some ways as well!

Is watching the Hunger Games. It's cam version, not too bad video quality and the audio is very good.

Latest posts

Back