What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edward W said:
Scotsman said:
I should really share my tip for brightening up a bad day. I just remind myself there are people out there with names like Randy Baumgardner and Misty Hyman.

Why are you giving out my real name on the forum???

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Bumgardner.
^my bad Mr W. :)

In other news: you have to love the voyeuristic nature of TV. Tonight's delights? 'The man with 10 stone testicles'. I think I'll pass on that.

It's good thing I have no where to be today because my eyes are puffy from crying myself to sleep last night.

And why did he want to see me? How does even know about me, and why would he care in the first place? He's like 7... or 12... something like that.

Edward W said:
Scotsman said:
I should really share my tip for brightening up a bad day. I just remind myself there are people out there with names like Randy Baumgardner and Misty Hyman.

Why are you giving out my real name on the forum???

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Bumgardner.

I used to have a friend called Nicholas Hawes. Say it out loud a few times...

It's up to you. I'm done trying. I don't think there's anything wrong with me. I am who I am. Can't always be me taking the bloody initiative. After a certain point of time taking the initiative and all you do is just not really appreciate the good intention I have, then it's really up to you - the ball's in your court.

I'm pretty sure someone's in the office now, maybe I should go down there instead.

Today's post-review of exam I had yesterday with a migraine, teacher/female-Gandalf telling me YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I should probably give up. They're never going to change.

Depends on what you're giving up on. They'll never change. You just gotta work around them, block them out or yeah give up - but again, depends on what you're giving up on.

Latest posts

Back