What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God, why do people insist on watching these ******* depressing shows so much.

I wouldn't date a blind guy who likes motorcycle rides... unless I am the one supposed to be driving

That was a pretty good time on there, despite still getting frustrated a few times!

1. The PC is brand new and you're already downloading a game that will take up a shitload of space... mmk, mmk....

2. How come some people turn off the ability to receive PMs? Someone might wanna shoot you a message. :c

A just saw a guy rob a gas station and get busted as soon as he walked out the door.....criminals are dumb.

Also thinking that I'm bored, even after that.

Am I glad the flight is over. If it weren't for the price of gasoline, I'd just drive wherever I need to...even if it's to see someone across the country. In a car, I control the vehicle & can carry almost anything I want as long as I don't drive like a phone-texter or dress like Tupac.

Locke said:
A just saw a guy rob a gas station and get busted as soon as he walked out the door.....criminals are dumb.

Also thinking that I'm bored, even after that.

Haha, I used to watch "World's Dumbest Criminals" some years back. I think the stupidest thing I ever saw was when a guy ran out of gas while he was being chased by the police. Instead of getting out of the truck and running away, he got out and started pushing the truck. Lol. Idiot.

I was in a gas station once when a group of guys robbed it. I don't know if they were ever arrested.

Solivagant said:
Haha, I used to watch "World's Dumbest Criminals" some years back. I think the stupidest thing I ever saw was when a guy ran out of gas while he was being chased by the police. Instead of getting out of the truck and running away, he got out and started pushing the truck. Lol. Idiot.

I was in a gas station once when a group of guys robbed it. I don't know if they were ever arrested.

Lol, that's hilarious! I guess he really wanted that car!

Thankfully, I wasn't in the store, just walking towards it on the way to buy some hot chocolate. I saw the guy run out the door and into a cop pointing a gun.

Felling happy I'm over the worst. Also, that I have been given another chance here. Thank you mods for that.

Latest posts

Back