What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To peel back another layer all you have to do is ASK, it's interesting to learn about something new. Surprising too.

at wits end.
97.gif
**** those people. can`t they follow the simple manuscript rules? **** MS office. ****. ****. ****.
pitie.gif

Man I LOVE solving problems, I feel like throwing a party.

Peaches said:
being judgmental is a *****, wish I could stop every milligram of that altogether.

Why? Being judgmental is one of life's little pleasures. Besides, you can't hold to standards of any sort without applying them, & with people being what they are, it is inevitable that some will fall short.

ladyforsaken said:
It's just so apparent it don't mean anything to you. Go ahead and just pretend nothing happened. Ball is in your court - like I said the last time.

When are you gonna do what is best? Kick him to the curb already. If a relationship I am in is not helpful, if I do so much for it & get nothing in return, you know I will cut it off. Solitude beats a stinking relationship anytime.

Ugh, another shave? My face is gonna be like sandpaper.

MTrip said:
ladyforsaken said:
It's just so apparent it don't mean anything to you. Go ahead and just pretend nothing happened. Ball is in your court - like I said the last time.

When are you gonna do what is best? Kick him to the curb already. If a relationship I am in is not helpful, if I do so much for it & get nothing in return, you know I will cut it off. Solitude beats a stinking relationship anytime.

I do see your point.. and you're right, I'm just such a wimp when it comes to these things. Thanks, MTrip.

Wtf is going on! I'm loosing money all over the place because of this pathetic "holiday", god I should have NEVER greed to this! How amazing you get 3 pieces of bad news in 10 minutes.

So that's the second person who left ALL & I decided to keep correspondence with, & it didn't last. There is more than one reason & each one has different reasons. One reason being that due to the speed of technological change & the breakup of the family by market forces, we live atomized lives now. We pick up "friends" & just as easily discard them, as they do to us. Nothing is stable, all is in flux, so why form any real connection with someone when you know it will get torn apart?

But that's a general reason. More specifically, she misinterpreted my journal entry here & generalized based on my gender. So I'm not writing back. She reminded me of
how much I truly loathe & despise average people. The dull-minded masses...exterminate the brutes, as Col. Kurtz said in Conrad's great novel...

:club: :club: :club: :club: :club:

Latest posts

Back