What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again, stupid questions and stupid customers... just put on a fake smile and act friendly.

Yoosha said:
Again, stupid questions and stupid customers... just put on a fake smile and act friendly.

thank you for being the kind girl at the airport, I wish I could send you a donut

Peaches said:
Yoosha said:

thank you for being the kind girl at the airport, I wish I could send you a donut

What a funny coincidence, a customer gave me a box of mini donuts almost an hour ago... :D

so, if you are a single woman you don't get the job because you might be an unstable psycho and steal everyone's husbands, if you are a married woman you don't get the job because, god forbid, you might have babies, basically if you are a woman you are screwed

Was poking around free online dating sites today, can't really do anything about it since I don't have a job, first things first. But I found a girl who seemed to pass my looks test, roughly in my area.....did some more poking around and......she's married...and on online dating sites anyway....

Feck. It's always something.

I made the choice, it would have never worked out as I thought. Get a grip.

Why guys around me are afraid of asking me out, i know i have a scary look or act like a mean person but they should try... I don't bite, and I'm really friendly and sweet!!!

Ugh, me in eternal fight with this idiotic stubborn piece of machinery (computer). I never come out as winner. I feel like John Connor.

daughter of the moon said:
Ugh, me in eternal fight with this idiotic stubborn piece of machinery (computer). I never come out as winner. I feel like John Connor.

^Just do that, dotm and you'll win. :p

I have a murderous craving for chips & salsa. I already have salsa. Now, if someone brings me a bag of chips, I will generously share with her or him :)

ladyforsaken said:

^Just do that, dotm and you'll win. :p

Not a bad idea. At some point I will get a new one, and then I will unleash the hounds of hell onto the current one :D

Latest posts

Back