What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do love scary films, especially watcing them all cosied up in the dark with candles on.

I have a particular fondness for zombies.

I'm having a think about what I might dress up as for the party-I do rather enjoy a bit of dressing up.

Yes it is.

I've done so much growing up in the last two years. I'm a different person. The jury is still out on whether or not this is a good thing.

That was an awesome workout....looking forward to a swim and bonfire next.

WWC knows how to live it up on a Friday night :p

TheRealCallie said:
Is it rude to ask a dying person if they have any update on how much time they have left?

I wouldn't have a clue how to word this. But I'd probably ask something like "what did the doctor say about your health or what to expect of it?" because I would assume that in this situation, doctors are involved to estimate this sorta thing? I don't think this would seem rude to ask.

Rosebolt said:
^ (EDIT: to ladyforsaken) Once you get some damned sleep! :p

And so I did. :p
Bye dear headache.

Rosebolt said:
^ To Callie, i personally feel it would depend on how you word it. But i personally have no experience doing that so disregard that. Take care though, hope you're okay. :/

ladyforsaken said:
TheRealCallie said:
Is it rude to ask a dying person if they have any update on how much time they have left?

I wouldn't have a clue how to word this. But I'd probably ask something like "what did the doctor say about your health or what to expect of it?" because I would assume that in this situation, doctors are involved to estimate this sorta thing? I don't think this would seem rude to ask.

Thanks. I guess I'll wait til he's not being an ass and then talk to him about it.

Thinking that I'm glad she likes me, but then they'll all expect me to absolutely love her, too. Don't get me wrong - I think she's lovely, but she's not my family.

I wish there is no such thing as expectations..

TheRealCallie said:
Rosebolt said:
^ To Callie, i personally feel it would depend on how you word it. But i personally have no experience doing that so disregard that. Take care though, hope you're okay. :/

ladyforsaken said:
TheRealCallie said:

Thanks. I guess I'll wait til he's not being an ass and then talk to him about it.

Oh, he is being an ass. I guess makes it easy not to word it nicely. Anyway, good luck, hope it goes all right.

It's only an hour and a half of my life, I'll just suck it up, put on a smile, be pleasant, then make my escape....and I'm gonna hit that gym soooo ******* hard later tonight to burn it off.

Well.... so much for that. And I felt so good for actually getting myself to talk to her and get her gamertag too.

edgecrusher said:
Well.... so much for that. And I felt so good for actually getting myself to talk to her and get her gamertag too.

Aww. I'm sorry to hear about that. Which is it she turned out to be; mean, stupid, or taken?

Latest posts

Back