What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't brag about it. All you do is grab. You don't even care to look at labels or what it actually is. You just grab honeysuckle.

ladyforsaken said:
I don't know if I can get past this. Sure, people say you'll get past it, eventually. Time will help you with that. But how do you ever get over something that really meant a lot to you... I don't think you do. Perhaps you just do better at dealing with it. But you never really get past it.

:( every morning.. *sigh*

Okay, so it seems impossible RIGHT NOW, but actually... it's not. Someone wonderful like you... I KNOW you'll get past it and not just have to deal with it. I know it'll get lost in the dark, dark, darkest abyss. It won't mean anything to you in the future. *hugs*
I promise! It's your life, you don't deserve to be dwelling on something that's proven not worth your precious time and energy!

Lilith said:
ladyforsaken said:
I don't know if I can get past this. Sure, people say you'll get past it, eventually. Time will help you with that. But how do you ever get over something that really meant a lot to you... I don't think you do. Perhaps you just do better at dealing with it. But you never really get past it.

Okay, so it seems impossible RIGHT NOW, but actually... it's not. Someone wonderful like you... I KNOW you'll get past it and not just have to deal with it. I know it'll get lost in the dark, dark, darkest abyss. It won't mean anything to you in the future. *hugs*
I promise! It's your life, you don't deserve to be dwelling on something that's proven not worth your precious time and energy!

You're always so uplifting and encouraging to me. Thank you, Lilith. <3 *hugs*

ladyforsaken said:

It's extremely difficult, but in the end, you will find a way to get over whatever it is that you've lost. You'll find a place inside of your head to store the happy memories that you've got and you'll find some way to let go of the pain. It might happen in a few days or it could take years, but you'll get there.

I don't want to keep banging on about my ex-wife forever, but I'll admit that there are still days when I wake up and think what could have been, but they're few and far between and they're a lot less painful than they once were.

The thing to remember is that there is something else out there, waiting to make you feel just as happy as whatever it is you've lost.

Lady, I don't know what you're going through, but I do hope you feel better soon.

images

Just finished watching some more Walking Dead, listening to some Oasis now and trying to decide whether to sort through some of my old stuff or play some FIFA.

Why was that so funny to me? That whole episode was just hilarious... She doesn't want to be in her office, shut the door, and jiggle... I'm done.

I suppose I'll feel better about sitting on my ass and writing if I'm at least getting a little money for it now.

I can never decide when Flay 'sings' along with what I'm listening to if he's enjoying/joining in or objecting.
He's currently singing along to Sister Rosetta Tharpe-I would be upset to think he wasn't enjoying it......no puppydawg o mine lol

Latest posts

Back