What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
TheRealCallie said:
Seeker_2.0 said:
EveWasFramed said:
TheRealCallie said:
It's going to be a LOOOOOOOONG week. :club:

Yes...this. :club:

At least we get some days off work for holidays. :D

I'm a single working (I work at home) mom and I'll have company at my house for a week. What exactly is a "day off"? lol

Both of you make a good point. :D
I'm off Thurs - Sun, but I will be cooking Xmas dinner (again) so I won't really be "off." :p

I swear, Im tempted to tell everyone in my family to piss off, that I'm taking Sunday off and NO ONE can call, text, come by, etc. (goo) lol

Ps. Seeker...I read Into the Wild last year. I loved it.

Fine, I won't text you on Sunday. :(

TheRealCallie said:
EveWasFramed said:
TheRealCallie said:
Seeker_2.0 said:
EveWasFramed said:
Yes...this. :club:

At least we get some days off work for holidays. :D

I'm a single working (I work at home) mom and I'll have company at my house for a week. What exactly is a "day off"? lol

Both of you make a good point. :D
I'm off Thurs - Sun, but I will be cooking Xmas dinner (again) so I won't really be "off." :p

I swear, Im tempted to tell everyone in my family to piss off, that I'm taking Sunday off and NO ONE can call, text, come by, etc. (goo) lol

Ps. Seeker...I read Into the Wild last year. I loved it.

Fine, I won't text you on Sunday. :(

:shy: I might make an exception for YOU.

thank you for having me at your lovely website but the truth is you have no choise and your stuck with me. And for that i am sorry. And have a lovely week all of you.

johnny196775Again said:
thank you for having me at your lovely website but the truth is you have no choise and your stuck with me. And for that i am sorry. And have a lovely week all of you.

You seem to think you're a burden on others here, but you aren't.

SophiaGrace said:
johnny196775Again said:

I am not sure what i am even doing here anymore. it seems like too much effort needs to be put into making internet friends and i isnt have the energies for that right now.

johnny196775Again said:
SophiaGrace said:
johnny196775Again said:

I am not sure what i am even doing here anymore. it seems like too much effort needs to be put into making internet friends and i isnt have the energies for that right now.

You are looking for connection to others like everyone else here.

I agree it is exhausting at times.

(hug) don't give up.

Give what you can. Okay?

Okay... I'm convinced that all the people at EA sip cough syrup for fun... There's no other reason.

EveWasFramed said:
VanillaCreme said:
Okay... I'm convinced that all the people at EA sip cough syrup for fun... There's no other reason.

What's EA?

Electronic Arts. A video game company. I had them give me a call to clear up an issue, and the girl was giggling in my ear. She called me back three times after the initial issue was settled, laughing and carrying on. She was coughing, so I imagine she was sick, so she may very well have been taking some sort of cough medicine... But I have to believe that they drink NyQuil for fun.

So... What about them cookies? :D

VanillaCreme said:
EveWasFramed said:
VanillaCreme said:

What's EA?

Electronic Arts. A video game company. I had them give me a call to clear up an issue, and the girl was giggling in my ear. She called me back three times after the initial issue was settled, laughing and carrying on. She was coughing, so I imagine she was sick, so she may very well have been taking some sort of cough medicine... But I have to believe that they drink NyQuil for fun.

So... What about them cookies? :D

LOL...I have quite a few left. Brownies too. :D

Peaches said:
Triple Bogey said:
Horrible day for tragedies in the world !
Always seems to happen at Christmas !

? What happened?

Terrible tragedies every day, but I think TripleB is referring to the terrible crash in Glasgow today - a garbage truck careened out of control in a busy shopping district and killed 6 people. :(

I'm not sure if it was a good idea downloading this little game but it felt so good to kill stuff... haven't played in like 2 years. :D

ringwood said:
Peaches said:
Triple Bogey said:
Horrible day for tragedies in the world !
Always seems to happen at Christmas !

? What happened?

Terrible tragedies every day, but I think TripleB is referring to the terrible crash in Glasgow today - a garbage truck careened out of control in a busy shopping district and killed 6 people. :(

Yes and a shooting in Sheffield and a road crash nearly killing a sports personality. Just awful !

Latest posts

Back