What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mountainvista said:
TheRealCallie said:
I should stop procrastinating and get working. I need a housekeeper or something.

mountainvista said:
School's delayed two hours for the cold: -6F air temp, -19F windchill. Gotta love January.

I think the weather dudes said it's warmer in Anchorage, Alaska than it is here.

-3/-26 here. Schools all closed here last night. It's insane, but it's warmer than it was last year. That's something. lol

Ahh, I remember Polar Vortex '14. lol Good times.

...aaaand just got the robo-call: School is closed today. Lucky little monsters. lol

Wait... are you sure it's Fahrenheit?

The internet light on my router is back on...now it just has to stop blinking red.

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
mountainvista said:
TheRealCallie said:
I should stop procrastinating and get working. I need a housekeeper or something.

mountainvista said:
School's delayed two hours for the cold: -6F air temp, -19F windchill. Gotta love January.

I think the weather dudes said it's warmer in Anchorage, Alaska than it is here.

-3/-26 here. Schools all closed here last night. It's insane, but it's warmer than it was last year. That's something. lol

...aaaand just got the robo-call: School is closed today. Lucky little monsters. lol

Yes, it's fahrenheit

I usually try to think as little as possible, because it's awe-inspiring how quickly overactive thoughts can lead towards a barely noticeable negative spiral, like the kind sold at dairy queen, but with infant tears instead of vanilla swirls...(sigh) here I go again with the thinking, ...and now I want ice cream

SophiaGrace said:
jd7 said:
uncharted waters ahead

The stars will guide you on your way. :)

But beware of sirens' singing. That never led to anything good just ask Ulysses Everett McGill. ;-)

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
mountainvista said:
TheRealCallie said:

mountainvista said:

It is assuredly F.

Okay fine, *******. I'll just use my **** phone as a hotspot so I can ******* work. And tomorrow, I'll ******* wait around all **** day because you can't give me a more specific time that someone will come than ALL ******* DAY. :club:

TheRealCallie said:
Okay fine, *******. I'll just use my **** phone as a hotspot so I can ******* work. And tomorrow, I'll ******* wait around all **** day because you can't give me a more specific time that someone will come than ALL ******* DAY. :club:

At least it wasn't a "maybe we'll be there today, maybe tomorrow"

Does someone know about computer routers? Are they as easy to hook up as they appear? I hopes so.

johnny196775Again said:
Does someone know about computer routers? Are they as easy to hook up as they appear? I hopes so.

I never have any trouble hooking them up.
However, depending on who your ISP is, you may need to make a phone call to them once you have it set up.

johnny196775Again said:

You plug it in, wire a computer up to it and configure the settings, and that's about it.

Latest posts

Back