What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peaches said:
being happy that I spend Valentine's day with my mother, this is a low point…

**hugs**

It could be worse, you could be spending it with my father...ROFLMAO!

Mind you it was his birthday yesterday and OMG!!!! He ACTUALLY said thank-you for his presents. Its practically a first in living history..

jaguarundi said:
Peaches said:

**hugs**

Mind you it was his birthday yesterday and OMG!!!! He ACTUALLY said thank-you for his presents. Its practically a first in living history..

ahah, let's all go together to a Chinese restaurant or something

Peaches said:
jaguarundi said:
Peaches said:

**hugs**

Yes, a brilliant idea. Then we could borrow some bamboo splinters to stick behind our nails when the parents start being, basically, themselves ! Lol !!

Peaches said:

I've spent my Valentine's day with my mother, but I actually enjoyed it. I took her shopping for expensive garbage we didn't need and then we had duck pancakes with plum sauce, chicken tikka pancakes, chicken samosas and onion bhajis followed by a luxury Belgian chocolate cake covered in fresh cream.

Terrible for my waistline, but a decent day.

jaguarundi said:
Peaches said:

**hugs**

Rahvin said:
VanillaCreme said:
Green tea. That's my Valentine's today. Delicious.

Green tea with lemon, if you haven't had it, is amazing.
A tbsp or 2 of sugar...mmmm

I don't have lemon right now, but I surely do like it in tea. I forgo sugar for honey, or just do without any sweetness.

What I'm thinking now is, that's lovely she cooks, but I don't think she's a good one. And I think I'll go without it. Sorry.

She loves me...she loves me not...she loves me...she loves me not...she loves me...she loves me not...she loves me...
Arghhh, this is really annoying :p

PenDragon said:
She loves me...she loves me not...she loves me...she loves me not...she loves me...she loves me not...she loves me...
Arghhh, this is really annoying :p

I know exactly how you feel.

I don't want this. I don't need this. And I never even asked for it either. To hell with it...

I need to get my backside out of bed, make a cup of coffee, have a bath, get dressed, wash the dishes, do the laundry.

Oh hell! Just five more minutes, then I'll do it, promise.

Latest posts

Back