What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, so now it's when and if? What happened to it never happening? Oh... that's right. You've already done something you claimed you'd never do. Those convictions run strong in your family, don't they?

Another drop of the day...

Ummm...nothing serious, wind is normal but it has changed the direction now. It flows to somewhere better.

Thank you so much that you at least tried... I always forgive you. Because I love you. Life is full of ups and downs, and I will be with you even in the storms.

I feel like I am building my self esteem to the point where I can fix this problem and then someone has to rudely point it out again, I can just feel my motivation evaporate. I need to be stronger inside, sometimes it feels like I am a crumpled up piece of paper.

She-ra said:
I feel like I am building my self esteem to the point where I can fix this problem and then someone has to rudely point it out again, I can just feel my motivation evaporate. I need to be stronger inside, sometimes it feels like I am a crumpled up piece of paper.

I'm a bit like that too. Everything will be looking up and I'll be working towards something and then someone will come along and point out how far I still have to go and everything sort of disappears. In the end, I usually manage to pull myself around by convincing myself that they're an idiot and that my own opinion of myself is infinitely more important than whatever they're thinking.

Cavey said:
She-ra said:

I'm a bit like that too. Everything will be looking up and I'll be working towards something and then someone will come along and point out how far I still have to go and everything sort of disappears. In the end, I usually manage to pull myself around by convincing myself that they're an idiot and that my own opinion of myself is infinitely more important than whatever they're thinking.

Thanks I will try and give myself a talking to. The only problem is what they said feels true. Its ok oneday it won't be true. But for now it is a shame I am judged like that, when I think I have decentish personanilty.

She-ra said:
Cavey said:
She-ra said:

Thanks I will try and give myself a talking to. The only problem is what they said feels true. Its ok oneday it won't be true. But for now it is a shame I am judged like that, when I think I have decentish personanilty.

Aye. Yers a luvvly lass and nee mistake. Dinnee let the numpties win.

Cavey said:
She-ra said:
Cavey said:
She-ra said:

Lmao ok now gets thee watching tha game, ya hairy numpty.

She-ra said:
Cavey said:
She-ra said:
Cavey said:
She-ra said:

Lmao ok now gets thee watching tha game, ya hairy numpty.

Punching them in the face works too :D But, that may not be for everyone :p

Right now I'm thinking how much I wish I had someone to talk to, watch movies with, go to dinner with...or just to be there.

*thinking*

A pardon plea inside my head...Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry, Never wanted to get into one. Won't happen again. Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorru sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry.

That was the first and the last too, Just wanted to try it, looking at them so many times made me curious to try that once. not again. I swear not again. sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry.

I hope it's get forgiven again this time...

But on outward it's like long silent look, in other words asking for forgiveness without saying a single word.

HoodedMonk said:
Feeling so depressed right now. :/

((((( hug ))))) wanna talk?

PenDragon said:
*thinking*

A pardon plea inside my head...Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry, Never wanted to get into one. Won't happen again. Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorru sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry.

That was the first and the last too, Just wanted to try it, looking at them so many times made me curious to try that once. not again. I swear not again. sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry.

wanted to try them? eheh, it sounds like magic mushrooms but probably it's something else - Hope you feel better soon :)

^Yeah, close to magical mushroom. Something out of my dimension you know trying things out of my league. I hope it is forgiven I'm waiting for it, might take some time. till then all I can do is to think...

And thinking right now...
Ummm, People marry when they are compatible but this thing I don't understand why you are not pushing it to new level when you both are so much compatible with each other. I mean what's the reason, you won't have problem understanding each other that I can say. I hope you two get married real soon can't wait to see the little kids :D excited!!! excited!!! excited!!! and don't forget to invite me in the wedding, I would love to see it with my own eyes, seeing is believing. :D

Magalie said:
^ You can do it Lonelyfairy!You can do it!!! :)

Thank you Magalie! :) I called! Always so hard to call when being super shy, LOL. I got time for job interview, omg!

Latest posts

Back