What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be totally fine if I was living alone and I had to do everything concerning fixes and repairs myself. But I am not living alone. Can't they do something about it? Why does it have to always be me? I'm really not in the mood to do anything these past few days, what more fixing the pipe. Pffft.

Why do I love getting hurt? What sort of mentality is that? I mean people usually back away after getting hurt but me, I still remain at the same place, don't even budge to be honest. Maybe I don't know when to quit Or maybe I'm too stubborn to see things beyond my own world.

Peaches said:
I need to post a really humiliating thread here

Girl, you're scaring me now. *looks worried*

ladyforsaken said:
What's the point of standing my ground if it only made me feel bad afterwards?

Because once the guilt fades, you will feel happier knowing that you stood up for what you thought was right. ;)

I'm feeling very 'ugly' today. I found myself looking at each window I walked past and I noticed a different flaw in each reflection. I've never been a pretty person, but it never really bothered me. If anything, I look much better than I have done for 10 years, so why do I suddenly feel 'paralysed' by insecurity?

Too much time on my hands. Too much thinking. I should have just gone and sat by a lake for the day...

PenDragon said:
Why do I love getting hurt? What sort of mentality is that? I mean people usually back away after getting hurt but me, I still remain at the same place, don't even budge to be honest. Maybe I don't know when to quit Or maybe I'm too stubborn to see things beyond my own world.

Probably because you see plenty more to gain if you'd stay instead of leave.

ladyforsaken said:
What's the point of standing my ground if it only made me feel bad afterwards?

To not rob yourself and the world of yourself. That'd be a shame.

lonelyfairy said:
Will I ever get a new job...

Yeah, just don't give up looking! I'm looking for new jobs too. Money is very scarce here as well. Come on, we can do it!

Latest posts

Back