What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This sandwich is alright, though a bit messy.

Not looking forward to working overtime tomorrow. Good money, though.

I wonder how many people use this thread as subtle hints to other members.

mslonely said:
Deep!!
I hope you're okay, (hugs)

Awe, thanks for the hug. I'm sending one your way too

((hugs))

I'm okay. I'm just, like you said. Trying to solve my problems by taking an analytical approach.

mslonely said:
I'm happy when weeks go by without hearing from them because honestly, I want to be alone, for now- or, atleast away from them. But, it hurts to know that they don't care to hear from me. :(
I have mixed feelings about this. One minute i'm happy and the next, I am terribly sad.

Is that from that other thread? I hear you. It sounds confusing. But I think it will clear up on its own eventually. I guess the best thing to do would be to take some time on your own and figure out what you want. I find that, although I love my friends, I am taking more time to just be alone and think about who I am and what I want from life. I don't hang out nearly as much as I used to, because I need some "me time" to figure things out.

Maybe you will decide that you made the right choice, or maybe you will decide to go back to your friends, that they weren't so bad after all. Some alone time could help give you some space for introspection.

Back to long ass work, I always say goodbye to my life for a week.

Why some people believe that guys don't deserve to have rights as well... It doesn't make sense.

VanillaCreme said:
Why some people believe that guys don't deserve to have rights as well... It doesn't make sense.

They do deserve rights. I just happen to think those rights coincide with what feminism is fighting for anyways.

Examples:

Equal custody of kids
Equal caregiving of children
Mothers shouldn't automatically be favored for a heavier distribution of custody unless evidence of abuse is present.
Men should be allowed to cry
Crying should not be treated as if it is some bizarre thing for men to do
Women should be paid the same as men so that men don't have to carry the burden of breadwinner
Men should have Paternal leave when they have children
Men should not be viewed as incompetent when left alone with children. It's their kids, they can be competent if they want to.
Women should be able to do manual labor, so men don't have to do all of it.
Men should be able to do traditionally women's jobs such as nursing or babysitting without being viewed with suspicion or seen as lacking in masculinity

etc. etc.

I could go on and on.

Sometimes no matter how well meaning you intend to be, people insist on taking things the wrong way. It's really upsetting. I don't want to hurt people, I've never wanted to hurt. I wish they'd ask instead of assuming.

Aisha said:
Sometimes no matter how well meaning you intend to be, people insist on taking things the wrong way. It's really upsetting. I don't want to hurt people, I've never wanted to hurt. I wish they'd ask instead of assuming.

Word.

I love to help people, but I think I have met my limits now... I can't help everyone, for many hours of day. Only the most dearest ones if even that... I have my own life too with stuff to do. I can't and won't be anyone's personal psychologist. Maybe I am just too kind? I shouldn't feel guilty for saying ''no''.

Sometimes you have to give up on people. Not because you do not care,but because they do not.

Seems like email for personal communication is becoming as obsolete as snail mail. I asked someone to contact me via email instead of FB because I don't use FB, and they looked at me like I just walked out of last century. I was told that "nobody uses email" for that anymore.

Latest posts

Back