What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why does he think I need to stay the way I am? I thought it was good to change. He practically begged me but the alcohol probably made everything a bit more dramatic.

I was hoping you would have a good day, and here you are, having a good day. I'm so happy for you. :)

Arachne said:
ladyforsaken said:
This splitting headache is not helping my tiredness.

((HUGS))

I really need a break from the chaos

Nely Lo said:
edit...
I don't want to write it, not useful to anyone... I would like to write something but I lack words, it would be easier in my language but I can't write it there... and I don't want to write for myself because I need someone else... why? Because...

Niave said:
Why does he think I need to stay the way I am? I thought it was good to change. He practically begged me but the alcohol probably made everything a bit more dramatic.

*big hugs* to you all.

Quit...Don't Quit
Noodle...Don't noodle
It sucks...It doesn't suck
Dirt...Don't dirt

you're far too busy with outcome. Present is "gift".

Motivation level: -1

Why do people go around the world to explain something or make a point? Why not just say it & lets go.

Simplicity is the best way people!

A pm from a friend has made me considerably at peace.. Bright Blessings

This makes me so sad.

[video=youtube]

I couldn't even imagine dealing with that every day. Yet he's still so positive.

And apparently there is a common thing people like to do that involves throwing acid in women's faces. :/

[video=youtube]

Why?

Latest posts

Back