What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The strangest thing about an MMORPG... is either the players that customize emotes so that they can run up and "vigorously grope" people before dashing off, or the random hugging people I keep seeing when passing through an area.

>_>

You know what's more fun than being rushed? Being rushed, when doing something that needs to be done correctly the first time, then being told afterwards that I didn't really have to rush after all.

Then being nagged about something else entirely after I was already annoyed, to do something that is inherently annoying in and of itself.

Seriously, what the hell.

How could anyone wake up with a splitting headache? I did not go to war or did anything laborious during my sleep...

ladyforsaken said:
How could anyone wake up with a splitting headache? I did not go to war or did anything laborious during my sleep...

Sometimes the wars are those we cannot see. Yours is inside your body. Fighting even when you're asleep.

I think I won't be cominig here anymore, but I would like to thank everyone who talked to me and all ALL for giving me a place to be. :D

Best wishes to all. :)

HoodedMonk said:
ladyforsaken said:

Sometimes the wars are those we cannot see. Yours is inside your body. Fighting even when you're asleep.

Perhaps so. :\

Nely Lo said:
I think I won't be cominig here anymore, but I would like to thank everyone who talked to me and all ALL for giving me a place to be. :D

Hey Nely, it's been nice having you around - best wishes to you and take care! Drop by here again anytime if you ever feel like it. *hugs*

Nely Lo said:

Best wishes to you too Nely Lo. :)
Take care & keep well.

I desperately need a vacation.

Nely Lo said:

Take care,Nely Lo!

Nely Lo said:

It was nice seeing you around Nely. Best of luck.

I've been listening to the same minute-long part of a Tame Impala song over and over....the way the bass lines bounce back and forth like some kind of giant toad, and the vocals and melody flutter over it like a shower of meteors...it just sounds so cool. They could have made a whole song around that instead of just a segment. Makes me wish I could create some psychedelic music today, and whisk myself away into a dream world.

Latest posts

Back