What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all right, another lonely week - must really find something to do, meeting new people has proved quite useless

I was just too blinded by humanity to see it, wasn't I? They're all the same, doesn't matter on which one of the two fronts...I got time for neither.

I am getting angry all the time, what's wrong with me? Although this is indeed an effective way to commit suicide without any drugs and violence

I had better try and sleep. I have had so much information given to me in the last 24 hours it needs to sink in.

Thank you, Eastern Canada, for once again going on your mission to destroy this country. What the fresia are you guys thinking...

you write asking me: I see you are also going there, can you suggest me a hotel, I answer, I tell you where I am staying too, send you my phone number, you answer: looking forward to meet you, you disappear for that weekend, THEN you write: I didn't realise that you were going there too? I mean, can't you make up a better excuse? Total retarded *******

I am going to rent the first thing that comes by so I don't have never ever ever to come back in this house with this shower

oh well, times passes by so quickly. Too quickly. What have I done these last ten days? (Apart from staying in bed all saturday and sunday because of a fever). Hmm.. oh! a cake. Pity it came out only ok-ish. Totally not worth it. Oh well, so it goes.

I wish my mind would shut up, so I could go back to sleep....and this sore throat can fresia off, I can't get sick now.

Serenia said:
I wish my mind would shut up, so I could go back to sleep....and this sore throat can fresia off, I can't get sick now.

I'm just going guess that you will sleep pretty well this evening and if you do get sick, you won't care a bit ;)

emoticon-0114-dull.gif

1122 said:
Serenia said:

I'm just going guess that you will sleep pretty well this evening and if you do get sick, you won't care a bit ;)

Yes! Amazing what a difference 24 hours can make!

Latest posts

Back