What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't talk to me about marriage or relationships. Nobody would want someone like me. Not in the long run, not in the short run. I'm too damaged, I'd bring too much hassle and fresia, I care too much.

^ erm.. I don't really know you but I don't think that's true...we are all somehow damaged...and that last thing- that you care, is most important.

I'm happy because now I think that you don't hate me. Thank you.:)

Nely Lo said:
^ erm.. I don't really know you but I don't think that's true...we are all somehow damaged...and that last thing- that you care, is most important.

Sorry, just saw this. Well I don't just mean that sort of damaged. For example, why would you wanna be with someone who's counting their days? Just an example. Sure there are people who do that and it comes out in the news and people find it sweet, but that's a really rare case and in the event it does occur, the sad and heartbreaking reality of putting that person being left behind in such a position just seems so cruel to me.

But thank you nonetheless. I get what you mean.

You better not spend that money on anything except what I gave it to you for. I'm putting myself in a potential bind by giving you that. I'd like to say this will be the last time, if you fresia me over, but I know that's not true, I won't prevent you from saying good bye if you want to do so.

Aisha said:
I wouldn't advise it to anyone either. Unfortunately, as you said, sometimes it's inevitable. I really can't complain since my choice of career involves that happening, but I'm happy doing what I do. But when I stay up for other purposes, then the grumbling happens the day after. Like you said, it does go back to normal eventually, but I've had trouble just sleeping at all before and a disturbed sleep cycle makes me dread it happening again.
I hope your aunt's doing better after the surgery, and that all went well.

I've had severe chronic insomnia issues years ago, mainly caused by too much stress. Now the worse I get is occasional ruined sleep cycles. They have never developed into insomnia in my case, so hopefully this will be true for you as well.

Thanks, my aunt is going to be discharged from hospital and we are planning a family visit when she'll be home.

I don't fancy great artworks on my toilet seat. Though I doubt anybody would call prints of unnamed palm beaches on toilet seats "art".

More happy about the chocolate biscuit than that the test went well. A happy skippy sort of biscuit happiness. Now I must be off to save all the things. I forgot to charge my phone again. I'm not sure if I'm hungry or just want to give something a hug. I shall have to give food a stomach cuddle.

Big interview coming up next Monday. When I embarked on my current career path years ago this was the goal. I really hope I get the job.

Antihero said:
Big interview coming up next Monday. When I embarked on my current career path years ago this was the goal. I really hope I get the job.

Good luck, Antihero.

Antihero said:

You got this!!

I think I've finally made up my mind. I can't take any more of this. It's going to be a process to change this arrangement but I'm glad my mind is set, because the ups and downs has been driving me nuts.

So disappointing how she grew up to become a huge f-ing, entitled b*****. She made that clear on Thanksgiving to everyone. No respect for anyone at all, not even her own mother who spoiled her rotten. Now my aunt has to reap what she sowed in this girl. Wish she'd GO HOME! Your mom bought a brand new, fully modern, beautiful house that she's been living in alone for months...but you stay here where I am to escape my depressing home life. No one wants you here!!!

Every time I read that someone "destroyed" someone else with a tweet, I check it out hoping for something really good. Yep, I am one of those fools.

I am taking it well, but this thing of being stuck with the flu for a week in a stupid hotel room, alone like Marilyn Monroe, the last days, it's kind of getting to me. She passed away at home, not in a hotel room, and all those who passed away in a hotel room: Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, where surrounded by people only some hours before, and also they took drugs. This hotel is getting to me, three more days. It costs money too! although not a lot. I am very glad there is a water boiler, and that I arrived with so much food... I guess any refugee would like to switch with me, except for the isolation.

Latest posts

Back