What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear lord, I spent a ridiculous amount more than I should have in December. *smh* I think I am officially an addict, now.

BeyondShy said:
Still waiting for your PM reply!

I suck at PM replies... :s

On another thought, Discord cut me off in the midst of typing lol - how could you, Discord!

I'm sorry you feel that you need to cut all of us off. I'm guessing what I have to say doesn't matter to you, so I'm just not going to bother. I was going to try and send a message through by someone you know, tell them to tell you to remember the fun times of our childhood - Disney World, Wildwood, the Atlantic City boardwalk, Smithville (aka, Wicca town), all of our fun birthday parties - but I see there's no point now. You're adamant about wiping away your life and writing a new one, and I'm not one to stop anyone from doing that. I think it's unfortunate that you feel the need to push aside people who don't fit into the perfection you want to see your life in. That because we don't do as you want or fit a certain role or mold in your life, you want to swipe us away like we didn't even exist. It's unfortunate, but if that's what you really want to do, then let it be so. If you really don't want us in your life, then I'll leave you be. That's what you want, that's what you'll get.

This is the greatest shirt of all time. It says so, right here. And shirts don't lie. Except for those which smugly exaggerate the size of men's genitals.

It's after midnight and I still can't sleep because I was asleep all day trying to get over a migraine. This kind of sucks because now I won't be able to get up early.

I don't know how they find so much to argue about. But I am ready to scratch the skin off my head.

Legato said:
Goodbye world

Know that there are plenty of people who would listen to you and talk with you about anything you're going through. You'd be amazed at how many people can relate.

Why aren't my laptop speakers better than my phone speakers? They might even be worse.

Triple Bogey said:
I want to murder my computer

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Back