What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^Yes. Which is why I avoid it.

"..and never let go and keep at it with your proofs and evidences and theories and facts. I should have put you in a debate club when you were younger. No wonder your brother's winning debate competitions having had to deal with you growing up."
Apparently I talk too much when I get annoyed. I could refute this.. except I can't. I shed a voluminous amount of ire via vocal means, although not usually to people with whom I am unfamiliar. Everyone needs some sort of vent system and though writing works, I cannot put pen to paper as fast as the thoughts that chase each other through my mind, and it only leaves me frustrated. I need to dig a hole and release the irritation into that.

Most everyone has an opinion, just as they do waste expulsion orifices, and it's best to keep the one that exits the other to one's self, if it's not possible to say anything useful, good, or kind. I believe that's good advice for everybody, myself included.

Got to the quarterfinals and lost 27-28 in the last two minutes even though we had the lead throughout. Oh well. Not everything's predictable. But everything happens for the best. I hope next year is our year.
The girls are still inconsolable. I guess it'll take some time for them to get past this. We hadn't lost a single match before this, perhaps that's why they're taking it so hard. I wish they'd stop apologizing to everyone. We were a good team, a great team. We could definitely have made it all the way to the finals, but it just wasn't meant to be. It doesn't matter. Success, when it comes, will be all the sweeter for having tasted the bitterness of defeat.

The bird answers to just about anything ending with an 'ee' sound, including my sister's nickname. And occasionally, they both answer at the same time, or to each other's names. Baby, coffee, toffee, luffy, dummy, happy, sleepy, grumpy, dopey.. I suppose it's not his fault. When such extreme adoration is so often expressed loudly from the other end of the house, it must all sound the same. And he doesn't even understand human. Probably.

I'm literally a redneck. If I ever needed a reason why I avoid prolonged exposure to the sun, there it is. Right at the back of my head/neck to remind me.

Latest posts

Back